[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's your opinion on chinese food?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_8.jpg (52 KB, 483x493) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_8.jpg
52 KB, 483x493
what's your opinion on chinese food?
>>
>>7466734
please specify the region (hunan, shengzen, beijing, taiwan...)

generally speaking I prefer chinese food over burgers. but thai is one of my favorites.
>>
>>7466734
I don't eat dogs.
>>
>>7466734
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7466734
I like the stir fried beef, but I avoid it because of muh sodium.
>>
>i follow some random dumb girl on instagram
>everybody laugh at her!

>>>/b/
>>
File: abcd.jpg (238 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
abcd.jpg
238 KB, 1000x1500
I love it.
>>
>>7466734
As in actually eating in China? No finesse at all. They chop up everything with bones and everything and boil it. It's like eating fish that isn't de-boned but 10 times worse since you have no idea what you are actually eating.
>>
Why can't asians chew with their mouth closed?
>>
>>7466734
BUT THAT IS NOT CHINESE FOOD MANW TF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>7466809
Why do white people insist on stereotyping every race?
>>
>>7466876

What makes you think I'm white?
>>
This song sums up all my feelings about Chinese food.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWLhrHVySgA
>>
The Americanized version is fucking awesome.

I love General Tsao and Orange chicken.

Egg fried rice is great too.
>>
>>7466876

That guy's not wrong.

I mean at least not when it comes to a mainland Chinese person. They're a complete shit show when it comes table manners.

Or really just terrible at being civilized in general.
>>
>>7466876
because it's funny to laugh at non-white people being retarded
>>
File: Capture.jpg (60 KB, 947x544) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
60 KB, 947x544
>>7466734
I like chinese food
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWLhrHVySgA
>>
>>7466734
My aunt is Vietnamese so that's all I've ever known with Asian foods
>>
>>7467136
PATRIIIIIIIIICE
>>
>>7466734
I don't eat it because I'm a vegfag and I can't trust them not to cook with lard or pour fish oil into every dish. I just make my own fried rice at home.
>>
>>7467882
>fish oil
What racist assumption is this? I've never heard of it before
>>
>>7468095
They probably mean fish sauce.
>>
>>7468095
>he doesn't cook his sushi in fish oil for added fishy flavor
>>
Chinese here. Op pic is too cute not even mad
>>
Chinese food in the tasty and Chinese food in my experience in the more western places like HK and Singapore is great, Taiwan can be hit and miss.

Oh boy mainland food though, its fucking tough for a western palette they eat weird shit and lots of it is fucked. Not only that you cannot trust the sources they use or the quality pretty much everyone in China will be getting ill at some point.

This is why Japanese food or even Korean is better imo, if you go there you just get better and higher quality versions of what you might eat in the west, good ingredients, good smart cooking and especially in Japan nothing that makes you want to wonder what the fuck they are smoking
>>
>>7468302
*in the west.
>>
File: 1457396023396.jpg (31 KB, 563x421) Image search: [Google]
1457396023396.jpg
31 KB, 563x421
>>7466809
Why can't whites not dump off their parents in a retirement home like stray dogs?
>>
>>7468302
Yeah, eating out in China is bad for your health. Last October I lasted 2 weeks without getting diarrhea until we decided to have hot pot. When you start going to better restaurants the quality improves, but anything on the main street that anyone can go to is a gamble. Although, there is a soup or hot pot kitchen outside my parent-in-laws apartment which does a decent enough turnover each night to ensure you aren't poisoned; it's the kind of place you expect to be shitting liquid and yellow bile from, after a meal.

Though the home cooking is good because you have ready access to all the ingredients.
>>
>>7466734
It was probably made by a chinese guy
>>
File: yesterday.jpg (79 KB, 768x495) Image search: [Google]
yesterday.jpg
79 KB, 768x495
OMG OMG OMG OMG
><><><><>< pic related
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.