[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the cheapest way to get bulk quantities of vegemite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
What's the cheapest way to get bulk quantities of vegemite when you're in the US?
I need to know
>>
>>7465786
I fucking love Vegemite on toast in the mornings.
I'd hate to think how many jars I've been through.
>>
>>7465800
Me too bro.
Sadly I'm a part of a small minority in the US. Vegemite found in the "international" section at supermarkets is usually way overpriced.
>>
https://www.simplyoz.com/products/on_sale_australian_products_-_limited_qu/vegemite_pail

They also sell it on amazon.
>>
>>7465800
Your brain thanks you

>>7465786
I'd trade you some vegemite for Peeps if I could. I have an autistic friend who wants to try the Mystery Peeps in bird form and her birthday is coming up
>>
>>7465786
shit in a jar
>>
>>7465903
shit in a post
>>
File: large.jpg (57 KB, 788x960) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
57 KB, 788x960
>>7465786
How much are you looking to buy?
Obviously I could only send you a box of the tubes, a 950g gram or 2.5kg tub.
>>
>>7466035
Why is this more expensive than butter?
>>
>>7466174
Inelasticity, my man.
>>
>>7466035
just realised it says kraft all over it. how long does it take for a bucket like that to reach its expiry date?
>>
>>7466235
Around 3 years if you store it properly.
>>
>>7466235
300 lives of men
>>
>>7466235
It technically has a best before date but I wouldn't bother with it, should last ages, it is full of salt after all.

Also I can send you some if you PayPal me some cash, send me a pm and upvote my post if you're interested.
>>
>>7466235
2 years now.
http://www.everythingaustralian.com/23jarveg.html
>>
>>7466257
Shipping on that 950g tub is $29.70, 8-10 days.
So in American dollars, it would cost $42.16 including the Vegemite tub.
>>
>>7466264
Australia post is a fucking joke

$30 for 1kg Jesus christ
>>
>>7466271
Agreed.
You can get something that size and weight from China for ~$5.
Then you just have to deal with the lazy shits putting "we attempted delivery, please collect from local post office" cards in your letterbox despite the fact you were home all day.
>>
>>7466274
I was waiting for a package at home once and the posty came by and put 3 envelopes and a sorry we missed you card in the letterbox

Lazy cunts, when I complained to straya post they just said "ah yeah sorry about that, we'll have a word to the contractor"
>>
>>7466280
>Lazy cunts, when I complained to straya post they just said "ah yeah sorry about that, we'll have a word to the contractor"

They give you the answer to why they do that in their response. They're contractors, they don't care.
>>
>>7466257
>anon board
>send money to papypal address
>no delivery
>>
>>7466035
Ive never seen a bucket of vegemite before. I want one
>>
>>7466257
Sounds legit, you're doings gods work bro.
>>
>>7466235
Yeast extract keep itself, it's like 90% sodium

>>7466326
I sold something to anon once. Not everyone is an ass. Do it thru eBay privately if you need.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.