[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Like dew in the mountain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: 20160312_192226.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20160312_192226.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
For the first time in more than 10 years I've found Mountain Dew in my country, being more specific in this small town I do live.

I do have some good memories from this beverage, it wasn't as sweet as the coke and yet, despite it's flavour and colour it wasn't ginger ale, but something more.

Any of you guys enjoy the dew too?

What's your opinion towards this neckbeard's nectar?
>>
>>7465349
>it wasn't as sweet as the coke
I haven't had any in a really long time. But I remember it being much sweeter than coke.
>>
File: crucified_arachnid.jpg (41 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
crucified_arachnid.jpg
41 KB, 500x334
I tried a can of it thanks to a friend bringing me a can over from the US. I have to say I found it disappointed
>>
File: image_mountaindewlivewire1.jpg (25 KB, 263x350) Image search: [Google]
image_mountaindewlivewire1.jpg
25 KB, 263x350
Tastes like syrup, almost sickeningly sweet with a nasty aftertaste.
The orange kind is the only one I like out of the flavors.
>>
File: 182.jpg (239 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
182.jpg
239 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>7465349
Dang. I love it.
>>
>>7465376
Wait, you mean to say that a cheap shitty softdrink marketed towards the lowest common denominator WASN'T the nectar of the gods? I don't know what people are expecting.
>>
You know how any kind of candy or anything that's supposed to be grape flavored has a very distinctive artificial flavor to it, but it barely tastes anything like grape at all? And it's always purple?

I think the people behind mountain dew were attempting a pop that was flavored like green grapes instead of purple. But I think they decided to market it different. Next time you try some try it with green grapes and see if you can notice it too.

Do I like it? I tend to drink it on long car trips when I need to stay alert, or really hot summer days, but that's about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 869x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 869x448
HEY YOU NEEDS ARE MOSS NG OUT YOU GOTTA TRY THIS ME AND MY FTIRBDD WERE DO BUT ING THAT DAY OMG
>>
>>7465402
SOOOOOOOO BUZZING THAT DAY
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 250x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 250x307
>>7465349
Maybe next time they can make a new flavour. Like honey or limes
>>
>>7465394
Mountain dew is supposed to taste like orange. Read the ingredients
>>
>>7465349
Classic dew is great, some of the different flavoured meme flavors are good too. Some aren't. Get a code red if you can, the original meme flavor.
>>
>>7465393
I expected more as i had fond memories of the brief period in which it was sold in my country when I was a child. It did not live up to my high expectations as I stood there and tasted it as a man. It's overrated cowswill.
>>
>>7465349

It's just orange pop, but green.
>>
>>7465418
Not OP here but you can't beat that damp orange pop
>>
>>7465429
Weak old soda
>>
>>7465349

Never tried it.
>>
>try buy normal Mountain Dew
>can only buy caffeine poisoned "energised" version

No thanks marketing, trying to get me addicted to the rest of your products
>>
>>7465464
Are you in the UK by any chance? It's a bloody outrage that they sell that caffeine infused version. Absolute Roberto Garbaggio.
>>
>>7465349
>it wasn't as sweet as the coke
Wat? Mountain Dew is practically pure syrup.
>>
File: Mello_Yello_Image.jpg (1 MB, 2494x1665) Image search: [Google]
Mello_Yello_Image.jpg
1 MB, 2494x1665
Mello Yello > Sun Drop > Mountain Dew
Fucking come at me nerds.
>>
>>7465349
M'ountin Dew is pretty rank. Not a fan
>>
>>7465464
nah Australia
>>
>>7465369

Yeah, if you check the nutrition level I'm almost certain that it has more sugar than coke.

Maybe even twice as much. It definitely has way more caffeine.
>>
>>7465422

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they've changed the formula since you last had it. Especially when they introduced all those goddamn energy drinks years ago.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.