[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
skip to 12:25 isn't Indian cooking great! https://www.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: a (90).jpg (47 KB, 359x478) Image search: [Google]
a (90).jpg
47 KB, 359x478
skip to 12:25 isn't Indian cooking great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x11owZqdLKw
>>
File: 1224684179503.jpg (81 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1224684179503.jpg
81 KB, 400x300
>4k video
>>
>>7465206
Looks relatively clean apart from the newspapers and mouse. All the cakes I've had in China were similar to this, mostly horrible fake cream with some piss poor sponge buried away. They look ok I guess.
>>
>>7465274
What was that liquid they squirted on?
>>
these new indian street food videos are amazing

i wish I had some Indian friends to take me to India someday
>>
>>7465306
Do you enjoy rat droppings in your food?
>>
>>7465290
Probably just sugar+gelatin+fruit flavour.
>>
>>7465306
why? Do you enjoy shitting in public or do you just want to get raped?
>>
>>7465314

>he thinks being American bars him from eating the occasional rat dropping

also when it comes to certain treet food, you can witness every step of production, like dosa. food poisoning issues mostly result from the cleanliness of the water they use to rinse their implements and such, but a lot of foods are cooked at high heat anyway.
>>
>>7465456
>>7465306

>le ebin /int/ banter gets taken too seriously by /pol/ crossboarders
>>
>>7465473
shut the fuck up pahjeet
>>
>>7465473
There was a literally a mouse running across the kitchen
>>
>>7465206
THEY PUT ALL THE FOOD ON THE GROUND?
AND A FUCKING MOUSE WALKED ALL OVER IT

im so disgusted
>>
I take it you guys have never been in a food processing factory or warehouse. Mice, and more commonly rats, are everywhere. Trap stations keep them under control, but there are always some around somewhere.
>>
>>7465473

Ah, the nigger of asia

LEAVE THIS BOARD RAJEED, go shit on a beach like decent people do
>>
>>7465482
The food place I work has mice. Health inspectors have been here for years and haven't seen them lol
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.