[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meme Foods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
What do you guys think of pic related? I actually find it really fucking good. Also post other meme foods.
>>
enjoy your kidney stones
>>
this tbqh family smdh
>>
File: 1424543245873.jpg (73 KB, 787x560) Image search: [Google]
1424543245873.jpg
73 KB, 787x560
>>7462975
It's only good when it's abso-fucking-lutely cold.

Fucking delicious.

Even though I generally only drink water and whiskey, there's nothing more satisfying than waking up after a prodigious night of drinking and slamming half a bottle of that in one sitting.

Probably one of the best non-traditional flavors they have.

Green apple and tropical cooler are good as well. Can't beat good ol' Cool Blue, though.
>>
>>7463018
I just like lemon lime
>>
File: 1457267781079.jpg (8 KB, 449x440) Image search: [Google]
1457267781079.jpg
8 KB, 449x440
>>7463016
>>
>>7463016
I had the green version of this once. Its literally just ketchup marketed for kids. I don't know why this triggers everyone.
>>
>>7463016
bought this as a kid, got the green one, put too much on everything, and got just got sick of it. it wasn't bad, just colored ketchup. tasted the exact same
>>
>>7462975
I love it op. I don't get it often though. My neighbors were mexican and it reminds me of my childhood when his mom would make it fresh.

I think it's a acquired taste thing. A lot of people who aren't used to mexican candies really hate them but I'm used to a lot of the flavors.
>>
>>7462975
Cucumber lime is a good meme
>>
>>7463016
Well, that looks cancery
>>
>>7463629
I puked in my throat and had to force myself to swallow it the first time I tried that stuff. Among the worst things I've ever tasted
>>
>>7463636
Really? It's all I drink for energy drinks right now. That or the watermelon pure zero
>>
>>7463640
It sounded good, but I can't handle the fake cucumber flavor at all. It's the energy drink equivalent of watching your child get mauled by wild dogs.
>>
>>7463652
I think what throws it off is the artificial sweetener honestly, but I'm used to that taste so I just ignore it. Tastes pretty damn close to sweetened, carbonated cucumber water to me.
>>
>>7462975
I grab one of these every day on the way to wotk
>>
it's meant to be mixed with alcohol you fucking scrubs
>>
>>7463939
can't get no love from me
Hanging out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holler at me
>>
>>7463018
green apple is objectively the best flavor
>>
I got that lime cucumber stuff on mistake thinking I was getting a lemon lime Gatorade while hung over. It actually was really tasty
>>
>>7465795
Objectively:
not influenced by personal feelings, interpretations, or prejudice; based on facts; unbiased.

Check your facts, kid.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.