[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
opinions on micheladas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: michelada1.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
michelada1.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
opinions on micheladas?
>>
>>7462429
I like them. I wouldn't be making them with that hot sauce though.
>>
>>7462433
eh I think its a good hot sauce. But tabasco is good too.
>>
>>7462429
Canned tomato juice a shit
>>
>>7462429
Horrible mierda
>>
>>7462438
Just too spicy to have with alcohol for me. I like that hot sauce but I don't like heartburn.
>>
>>7462449
ah yeah I guess I could see that.
>>
>>7462433
>>7462438
>>7462449
Which do you prefer? My place uses Valencia and its pretty good. I fucking love michelada
>>
>>7462477
I probably prefer tabasco. Its got more of that vinegary twang.
>>
>>7462477
I use whatever milder sauce I have on hand. Tabasco, Tapatio or Cholula.
>>
>>7462429
Not OP but help me guys, this is how I make them:

- beer
- lemon juice
- soy sauce
- tabasco
- pinch of celery salt, and pepper

75% beer, 25% lemon juice is the ratio I aim for

Suggestions?
>>
>>7462493
I'd replace the soy with a dash of Worcestershire sauce. Maybe a little tomato juice instead of strait lemon. I like the ratio of beer to juice though.
>>
>>7462493
I usually put in some tomato juice or V8 about 3 shots and a few dashes of worstshire sauce
>>
>>7462497
>>7462515
Noted anons, thanks

I allways thought about throwing in a dash of vodka, but it feels like turning it into a cocktail instead of the sort of "light beer" it is, opinions gentlemen?
>>
>>7462515
I put hot sauce and soy sauce in it too and then fill the rest of the glass with beer.
>>
>>7462534
eh if you feel like giving it a kick some vodka would probably work. I usually have a michelada then down the rest of my beer. Kind of like a little appetizer before drinking.
>>
>>7462534
Vodka is fine if you are looking to get drunk.
>>
>>7462551
kek you read my mind, it's like an appetizer before drinking. Gonna quote you anon

>>7462555
Just a dash. Allways felt like the tabasco and pepper needs something to be paired to.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.