[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
animal hoses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: greenPorkSausage-320x320.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
greenPorkSausage-320x320.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
animal hoses
>>
>>7461617
What kind of sausage is that?
>>
>>7461658

Given the filename and the color of the sausage I'm guessing it's spicy pork sausage containing green onions. Could likely be cajun in origin since both the red pepper and the green onions are typical of cajun food.
>>
>>7461617
WHAT IS THIS SAUSAGE'S NAME? ALL SAUSAGES HAVE NAMES I KNOW 800 NAMES OF DIFFERENT SAUSAGES TELL ME THE NAME OF THIS ONE NOT THE BRAND THE NAME
>>
>>7461658
Fresh (Green) Pork Sausage

We mix Fresh Ground Pork, Salt, Peppers & other Spices. We also add T-Boy’s Gravy & Steak Seasonings, yellow onions, green onions, parsley, garlic, jalapeno and bell peppers. All hand chopped and mixed well for that great Authentic T-Boy’s Cajun flavor!
>>
I love making a camp fire and getting a mesquite stick and sharpening it on the end then sticking sausages on it and roasting them in the camp fire.
>>
>>7461683
but what's its name?
>>
>>7461690
I don't know, the website just calls it Fresh (Green) Pork Sausage.

Looking at the ingredient list, what would you call that kind of sausage?
>>
>>7461690
I think he's saying its a home made sausage so it doesn't have a name.
>>
>>7461703
there are over 8000 distinct varieties of sausage and every one of them has a name
>>
>>7461718
This is 8001, the nameless variety
>>
>>7461726
then it's not a sausage
>>
I have never ever in my life had a BBQ sausage.

Are they anything Special? Am I missing out or is it just pork sausage that has been smoked?
>>
>>7461736
BBQ sausage isn't a name it's just a sausage you happen to eat at a bbq
>>
>>7461680
God damn you're a shitposting beast. I must have left one hell of a mark on your booty hole after I called you out before.

Like i said in the second thread you shitposted in, it's good that you are learning that things have names, most people learn this as toddlers.
>>
>>7461718
>>7461733
God damn this is hilarious.

for everyone in the thread there was a thread this morning and the OP fucked up listing their ingredients. I asked what the ones he left out were and this autist did over 100 shitposts in the one thread. Now he seems to be trying some weird hyperbole shitpost in every thread he can find.

This is grade A autism.
>>
>followed based ramsey's advice
>remove filling from sausages before cooking

improves the flavour hugely
>>
>>7462208
For what recipe?
>>
Does anyone else have an urge to try and deepthroat their sausage before eating it? I only do it with large sausages like kielbasa just to see how well I can do it. I'm not gay and I don't suck dicks or anything.
>>
File: firin_ma_kielbasa.jpg (140 KB, 979x734) Image search: [Google]
firin_ma_kielbasa.jpg
140 KB, 979x734
>>
>>7462404

that's pretty gay
>>
>>7462404
Why hasn't deepthroting things become an Olympic sport yet?
>>
File: look what your post did to me.jpg (55 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
look what your post did to me.jpg
55 KB, 500x447
>>7462160
>>7462156
look at this faggot right here.
>>
>>7461680
From top to bottom: Barry, Larry, Curly and Moe
>>
Not gonna lie, it looks like the kind of sausage that would taste good but make me feel sick after eating it.
>>
>>7461680
> I KNOW 800 NAMES OF DIFFERENT SAUSAGES
Of course you do... fag.
>>
>>7461617
>violin strings
>>
oh wow, circlejerking over gruesomely murdering pigs, grinding them up, then putting them in plastic containers

must feel real PROUD huh
>>
>>7465490
your meat eating friends only tolerate you, you know that right? in reality they think you're a pretentious malnourished shitlord

go back to your couscous
>>
>>7465499
sorry, i dont befriend murderers like yourself

jerkoff
>>
File: 1456280309685.png (307 KB, 429x285) Image search: [Google]
1456280309685.png
307 KB, 429x285
We shitposting now brothers!!!
>>
Bratwurst or Bockwurst?
>>
>>7466905
Buttwurst for me.
>>
>>7463126
Good to see you still autisming out and shitting up the board. Grow up.
>>
File: 1426131574993.jpg (51 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1426131574993.jpg
51 KB, 480x360
>never-ending, painfully embarrassing yuropoor obsession
>>
>>7465490
sausage casings are made of pig intestine or cellulose if you're poor as fuck. Not only are you wrong, you're also stupid.
>>
>>7461703
I'm not being a dick, but you are being a twat as I'm not just asking about what herbs and spices are in it, I'm asking what type of sausages he is using.

Take my country, we have 800 types of sausages so just saying "sausage" is about the same as saying you went and visited "country".

I want to know what the name of the sausages he was using as well as a brief description. You do know that there is a whole world outside of America and people don't know your products, right?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.