[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LUXURY BRANDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Name a better quality brand.
>PROTIP: You can not.
>>
>>7460704
shit has SO much sodium
>>
We like the red beans and rice.

Yea its salty, but I only eat like a half a cup of it at a time.
>>
>>7460704
If it's a brand you can find in a supermarket I'd hardly consider it luxury. Almost by definition luxury items are not widely available.
>>
Better brand of what? Boxed crap? Fuck off
>>
based Rick "Big dick Rick" Bayless secret recipe Mexican skillet sauces.
>>
>>7460800
>look at me i'm a huge foodneet whose time is worthless and have no money

>make everything from scratch! xd
>>
>>7460704
How is a $2 box of salty rice a luxury?
>>
>>7460825

You've got plenty of time too, anon. You just spend it on stupid shit instead of making sure you eat a quality diet.

Most of the stuff that Zatarain's makes are products that are very fast/simple to prepare anyway. What exactly is is that you're doing such that you have resort to that crap?
>>
>>7460734
Bullshit half cup at a time. You are so full of shit.

Also, knorr.
>>
>>7460843

Why would you need to eat more? It's a damn side dish. How fat are you?
>>
>>7460846
dish with meat, rice, seasoning, vegetables all mixed in...side dish...no..how fat are YOU
>>
Or do you literally just cook the rice and not follow all the directions telling you what to add to it which you could do by just buying rice and seasonings instead of making jambalaya or beans and rice or dirty rice a meal..
>>
>>7460863
>cook 5 things
>cook 1 thing
>>
>>7460940
no idea what you are even trying to say with your reply
>>
>>7460962

I think he's trying to say that it's easier to cook one thing (the mix) than it is to cook seperate things and add them together.

....which is ironic, because the mix dish sucks ass if you don't brown off some andoullie (or similar) first, and then add it to the dish. And furthermore because you can cook the beans, rice, and seasonings together just as easily "from scratch" as you can from the mix. It's another example of some people on this board being retards when it comes to food.
>>
File: 1457118988288.png (328 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
1457118988288.png
328 KB, 431x450
>>7460970
>i'm a huge foodNEET with zero money and infinite time

>here's my memefood and meme preparation
>if you don't do them you're eating wrong!!!
>U GOTTA BROWN IT DUDE
>>
>>7460970
>can't spell andouille
>calls others retards
>>
>>7460843

I usually eat some out of a small white cup we have sort of like a coffee cup. I usually fill it over half full but never totally full. And it holds about a cup.

I never measured it but yea its probably closer to 3/4 of a cup. But I never eat a full cup of it all at once.
>>
>>7460996
fair enough and better than the dumbass taking up replies in your place.
>>
Its just good on Taco night, for an easy dinner.

Sometimes I do refried beans. But rice and beans is nice on occasion.

You can smear some on your flour tortilla, then load up with mexican spiced beef, onion, cheese, tomato, lettuce, sour cream ect...
>>
>>7461043
I use the yellow spanish rice stuff for taco night and I think it's made by tony chachere however it is spelled. But I use that as the base layer on the tacos or burritos.
>>
>>7460836
Can you make something with such depth in spices & herbs with full flavored rice for less? I doubt it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.