[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /ck/ I need some drink recommendations. I've cut all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: fridgewater.jpg (27 KB, 320x211) Image search: [Google]
fridgewater.jpg
27 KB, 320x211
Hey /ck/ I need some drink recommendations. I've cut all soda from the diet and drink about 1 to 2 liters a day from pic related. however it gets quite boring so what are some tasty drinks i won't feel like like shit buying / drinking.
>>
Green tea or v8 juice.
>>
>>7459503
brand of green tea? i used to get diet lipton green tea but i heard it's not that great for you. v8 i havn't tried before
>>
Just get a blender and make whatever fruit juice
>>
>>7459504
oh dear, you're sheltered. i mean... just look at that OP pic.

ANYWAY, just purchase actual green tea bags...
>>
>>7459501
I buy limes. They go back quickly though, so I have to do it often. I cut them into eights and use one for 2-3 cups of water and replace it.
>>
>>7459501
Two words, La Croix.
>>
>>7459504
I get tazo zen

But theres an asian market down the street and i buy different packs every month. The place has more than 50 different packs from all over asia, even an indian brand of green tea.

It all tastes about the same, some just taste a little cleaner or a little greener or a little stronger.
>>
Lime, lemon, cucumber, bitters or pomegranate molasses.
>>
File: 5465646486.png (226 KB, 450x281) Image search: [Google]
5465646486.png
226 KB, 450x281
>>
Flavored seltzer waters. I got incredibly bored with tap water and these are very good.
>>
>>7459501
Nigga I drink like 6 liters of water a day, get better water. Also beer.
>>
>>7459501
Water, unsweetened tea.
>>
>>7459544
Not op but i got sober only 19 days ago and its been great, no more alcohol fog.
>>
>>7459556
I wish I was that strong. Bout to give a week off starting Sunday, but beer seems like less of a vice than combining it with speedballing on benzos.
>>
Thanks for the suggestions, i'll try la croix and seltzer tomorrow. natural green tea is far too bitter for my taste, i'de rather just drink water.
>>
>>7459561
I didnt do it on purpose at first. I just noticed that after the shakes went away, my anxiety started going away too.

You do you, senpai. When ur ready to quit, you'll just quit.
>>
>>7459580
>When ur ready to quit, you'll just quit.

This shit is true. Wish I hadn't put so much pressure on myself to quit earlier, just led to depressive cycles.
>>
File: deception.jpg (335 KB, 700x840) Image search: [Google]
deception.jpg
335 KB, 700x840
Coffee master race. Basically a magic bean that can help rebuild your liver, make you a more proficient athlete & reduces the risk of developing cancer. Suck it teabros.
>>
>>7459580
>>7459590
Cool, care to elaborate? I seem to be beating myself up, because it's bad for me, but it can't go on forever.
>>
>>7459616
I just got bored with it, now I can't catch a decent drunk night. Kind of sucks, but the ancillary benefits are nice. It's just a routine, if you aren't a hard alcoholic, you should grow out of it.
>>
>>7459616
I got robbed and didnt have a wallet for three days. I decided not to spend any money until the police returned my wallet from evidence cuz i only had $60. On the third day, the shakes and excitability went away and i felt better than i ever had in a few years. So since i have 3 science with lab classes and clac2 this term, i started doing tons of work. So i gave it a week, then two, now im going to give it a month. It feels like itll be longer than that. Its funny how after years of trying to quit, a whim decision with no intention to quit was what brought me out.
>>
>>7459515
Bragg's unfiltered vinegar, carrot juice, orange Lacroix, and a splash of pineapple juice. Congrats I just changed your life.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.