[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daym Drops has come back to FAST FOOD! HE'S BACK!!!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Daymon+Patterson.jpg (69 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Daymon+Patterson.jpg
69 KB, 1200x675
Daym Drops has come back to FAST FOOD!
HE'S BACK!!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8x2vIrazc4
>>
>>7459390
why should we give a fuck?
>>
>>7459390
meh. he only got popular because that other youtube channel did that auto tune remix of one of his videos.
>>
>>7459390
guy in the left has hardcore diabetes. black skin on the elbows and neck is a 100% indicator.
>>
File: 1431205850872.jpg (28 KB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
1431205850872.jpg
28 KB, 330x270
>>7459642
and knuckles*
>>
>>7459632
That triggered it, but he is popular for his video content and constant output.
>>
>thinks he has enough of a personality to get a following not doing meme fast food reviews
>channel views and subscribers dwindle
>JUST KIDDING IM BACK TO FAST FOOD LOL

I'm not even going to bother watching this fucking fake
>>
>>7459663
No one fucking cares
>>
>>7459642
Black skin on a black nigger=DMII?

What fucking Medical College did you graduate from?
>>
HEY GYANG WOWOWOWOWOWOWO
>>
what a weak willed faggot. It was pathetic watching him fail to eat a tuna sandwich. american hero right there
>>
>>7459774
Notice how his body folds are darker than the rest of his complexion? It's called acanthosis nigricans. It's a clear marker of insulin resistance.
>>
>>7459953
thank you doctor
>>
>>7459390
>says he is going to stop because of his health and he actually had a health scare
>lol jk senpai i got kids to fuckin feed
>>
>>7459774
Well it's obvious you didn't graduate from anything yet. Darkened skin on joins and what not IS a marker of diabetes; It's easier to see on black people than it is on white people.
>>
Six and a half minutes of running the mouth and saying nothing. Yup, he black.
>>
>>7459390
>fat lazy piece of shit can't even stick with a decision he made less than a month ago
Pathetic.
>>
.. so did he eat them or not?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.