[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Make bangin' ass bleu cheese burgers >Dog giving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: dog-looking-up.jpg (25 KB, 851x314) Image search: [Google]
dog-looking-up.jpg
25 KB, 851x314
>Make bangin' ass bleu cheese burgers
>Dog giving me hardcore begging stare
>Can't hold out on the little bro so save a chunk for him
>Immediately upon eating his piece of burger, sits down and starts licking his own asshole

Well fuck you too you ungrateful little shit.

Also ill share the recipe if you want.
>>
>>7459178
>I'll share the recipe

Why? The only review we've heard so far doesn't make it sound great.
>>
>>7459178
>bleu
triggered
>>
>>7459222

/thread
>>
>>7459178
So good your dog would rather lick its own ass to get rid of the taste eh
>>
>When it's a spicy burger and you lick your asshole and then you have burning spicy asshole for the rest of the day
>>
>>7459178
Maybe he likes to lick his own ass after something satisfying, like smoking a cigarette after a meal or sex.
>>
>>7459222
Try this and report back to us,I usually do it by eye so this is a rough guess on how I do it.

Burger meat
>1lb Ground chuck
>1 tbs each Garlic powder, Cayenne pepper, Thyme
>2tps Black Pepper
>2oz crumbled bleu cheese
>Optional: 1 Egg if you can't flip burgers without splitting them

Toppings
>Sliced white mushrooms
>Red onion
>Bleu Cheese dressing of your choice (And your choice better be Marie's Super chunky)
>Provolone or Baby Swiss

Slice red onion into rings of desired thickness and soak in iced water.

Mash burger ingredients and form 3 1/3lb patties

Throw your burgers on the grill, Saute mushrooms

Toast buns inside first, flip and spread bleu cheese dressing and 1/2oz of bleu cheese chunks, toast however toasty you like your buns.

After flipping burgers, add bleu chese chunks, sauteed mushrooms, small amount of dressing and bleu cheese chunks, cover with cheese and let burgers finish cooking.

Shake excess water off red onion and add a few rings to your bottom bun and assemble burger.

Obviously don't make this if you don't like bleu cheese.
>>
>>7459324
Oh yeah, add salt to preference AFTER burgers are done.
>>
>>7459324
>call it a bleu cheese burger
>use a salad dressing that is based on bleu cheese
>the real cheese is actually some other kind of cheese
Yeah no, fuck you. I'd lick my own asshole too if I had your burger.
>>
i prefer the taste of dog anus to bleurgh cheese as well
>>
>>7459324
Should I lick my own asshole afterwards?
>>
congrats you ruined your dog the first time you gave him real food and he'll bother you pretty much every time you eat dinner for the rest of your life.
>>
Well why on earth would you share your food with your dog? This kind of shit is why 95% of pet dogs are spoiled pieces of fucking shit that should be put down because they think they are the alpha dog in their "pack (ie:you)". People need to stop babying their dogs and treating them like they're fucking children. They're not, they're fucking beasts that could kill people.
Fuck dogs.
>>
>>7459373
Truth.
>>
>>7459411
Cat owner detected
>>
>>7459178
>Dogbro was pairs the burger with umami asshole flavour
>Redneck owner does not comprehend
>>
>>7459452
Actually no lol. I like dogs as long as they're well trained and socialized enough to be around people. But I'm finding that that's becoming less and less common these days. I'm tired of going to friends houses and being jumped on by retarded dogs that don't respond to their own names. This shit wouldn't fly 20 years ago. People don't know how to raise dogs these days.
>>
>>7459482
I hear you. People don't know how to raise kids these days either.
>>
>>7459482
I thought I was the only one.

I think that a lot of people without previous experience with dogs, are getting them without knowing that you have to put some effort.

They just let them be. And you can't.

However, don't blame the dogs. Blame the guys in charge.
>>
>>7459568
Someone coming from the outside here, what is the bare minimum of training you have to do if you obtain a pupper?
>>
>>7459568
You're definitely not the only one, even though these days expressing any criticism of dogs is frowned upon. People don't do enough research about dog psychology/behavior in general, let alone the different temperaments between different breeds and how much experience you need to train certain breeds.
>>
>>7459349
did you miss the cheese in the burger?
>>
>>7459254
Yep. That's the joke. Well spotted, anon.
>>
>>7459324
>shake excess water off onions

Now, that sounds suspiciously like something you'd have to do if they were in a 6th pan on a line. Which leads me to believe that this is the recipe that you use at work.

Please don't take credit for someone else's recipe just because you like your new job.
>>
This thread! Sacre bleu!
>>
>>7459619
The absolute bare minimum?
1) potty trained (i.e. able to hold shit and piss inside until taken for a walk for prolonged time periods)
2) it must, and i repeat, it MUST come when called. Everytime. No exceptions, no excuses. But the way to teach this is not by force or punishment, the dog must be really keen to come to you by itself.
There are three basic motivators for dogs:
- food/treats
- praise
- fear

You do not use fear, at least not for training things you want to encourage (i.e. coming when called). Just figure out what your dog prefers as a reward.
>>
>>7459362
That's an important ingredient in OPs burgers.
>>
>>7460440
This is pretty much it. Start with treats and replace them gradually with praise, hugs and retarded voice. The retarded voice comes natural for me when I'm around dogs, seriouslly don't know why.
>>
why the fuck do american call it bleu cheese
>>
Upvoted!
>>
File: OJ3bvso.jpg (112 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
OJ3bvso.jpg
112 KB, 640x960
>>7459178

my Basset goes nuts whenever she smells me eating roquefort cheese. Something about the strong smell, I'm assuming.
>>
>>7460725
I find it way more offensive that they have "Swiss" cheese and it's one kind and made in America... like go to fucking Switzerland, asshole, there's hundreds of different authentic Swiss cheeses. There's more than one Swiss cheese and the abomination you're eating probably doesn't even come close to any real Swiss made cheese.
>>
>>7460690
Dogs will bring out a person's true nature senpai
>>
>>7459868
That projection
>>
>>7459619

Just off the top of my head...

1. House breaking
2. Sit
3. Stay
4. Down
5. Come
6. Poison proofing

Training is a never ending process, though, and should take place throughout the life of your dog.
>>
>>7459568

"Pet" people have always been that way, though.

Usually, the only people that actually know anything about dogs are people that use them for work.
>>
>>7461083
>Training is a never ending process, though, and should take place throughout the life of your dog.
This.
And poison proofing is really hard to train when your dog's first and foremost motivator is food.
Also bitches are somewhat easier to train and more mellow, especially for a male trainer.
Pick a calm, smaller social breed for your first pupper, it will make things easier.
Don't use too much physical force (almost all inexperienced owners do); if the dog loves you and trusts you, just the tone of your voice will do. For more "serious offences" or when you need to react quickly, practice growling. It sounds funny, but dogs understand it very well. And in the rare circumstances you need to use physical force, beating is not the way to do it. Touch the dog in places where it hurts, pacify the dog, bite it, turn it on its back, squeeze its throat, but do not hit it, that is totally wrong and counterproductive. Try to learn these manipulation techniques by watching how a bitch handles its young or how wolves or wild dogs communicate dominance in the pack.
But this is only for emergencies really; positive motivation and loving relationship will go a long way.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.