[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Your list of ingredients is: >Sriracha >Bacon >Nutella
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: mb.jpg (23 KB, 615x462) Image search: [Google]
mb.jpg
23 KB, 615x462
>Your list of ingredients is:

>Sriracha
>Bacon
>Nutella
>Hummus

>You have 30 minutes

wat do?
>>
>>7459015
Put it all in an enema bag and stick it up his ass.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIIqYqtR1lY
>>
>>7459015
Serve the hummus on its own.
And then go beat the person who came up with this shit to death.
>>
I constantly talk about my stupid fucking past and how hard it was and I'm here to show people that blahblahblahblahblahblahblah
>>
>>7459015
Ponder why You have to use a protein, a sauce, and two toppings to make one dish.
>>
>>7459042
Make sure you're lesbian
>>
Chop bacon, mix in with the hummus and the sriracha

Nutella teaspoons for dessert
>>
>>7459015
Eat the Nutella while I cook the bacon, mix Sriracha and hummus to dip bacon like chips
>>
>>7459015
Make a hearty paste with the bacon and nutella, and another with the hummus and siracha. Freeze dry the former to make ice cream, and the later to make the cone.
>>
fun fact i learned last night: this show is produced by the creator of collegehumor.

take from that what you will.
>>
>>7459076
>implying this is the desert round
>>
>>7459081
Doesn't prove anything. The guy who founded ch also founded some online t shirt site.
>>
I make a bacon, Nutella, hummus and Sriracha sandwich
>>
Easy stuff. A sous vide pork belly topped with a cheddar and bacon bechamel with Sriracha added in for spice. On the side polenta mixed with hummus, pan fried for crisp. For dessert donuts (house made of course) with a Sriracha and Nutella ganache for dipping
>>
>>7459158
On second thought it should be a smoked gouda bechamel.

Better.
>>
>>7459056
With a full blown bull dyke hair cut full of tattoos, and make sure you cry to the judges
>>
>>7459042
I hate this shit. What segment of the viewing public are the producers pushing it for?
>>
>>7459015
DESSERT ROUND

Ice cream machine.
>>
>>7459269
White trash wives in unhappy marriages that also love Ed Hardy and has tried everything to make their life better aside from putting in the effort to deal with their own problems or recognize they have any
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.