[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite cheese?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: Velveeta.png (587 KB, 637x546) Image search: [Google]
Velveeta.png
587 KB, 637x546
What's your favorite cheese?
>>
Why would I want to associate cheese with a woman's ass?
>>
>>7458124
It's not for fags.
>>
>>7458072

I'd tongue punch her fart box.
>>
>>7458148
>i'm so straight that a woman's poop smells good to me
weird!
>>
>>7458124
Velveeta is made from cellulite
>>
>>7458198
So is a lot of things
>>
>>7458124
Because it's the 50's and womens' bodies are objects that are used for advertising.
>>
>>7458124
Ass cheese.
>>
Fromunda
>>
>>7458194
>I'm so gay that I cannot grasp how putting a naked woman on your product is a good selling tactic
>>
Burrata
>>
>>7458565
Whats wrong with being gay
>>
>>7458072
Mozzarella ftw.

In b4 no flavor.
>>
>>7458565
>wanting a woman's butt to have the texture of a processed-cheese product
wew
>>
>>7458681
she got dat ass
smoove like velveta
>>
>>7458679
Literally the shittiest cheese. Congratulations.
>>
>>7458674
apparently it makes it so you don't understand basic marketing tactics
>>
>>7458681
Follow the logic here and try to unfocus from the insides of her ass, captain autismo
>sex sells
>our product with sex sells well
>put sex on our product
you are the one who can't get over her ass, and it's totally lost on you that that's what the ad is trying to do to begin with. A woman's ass is desirable so you pair it with your product.
>>
I like smoked gouda
>>
S O L E S
O
L
E
S
>>
>>7458072
It all tastes like shit
>>
>>7458751
Then why not a man's penis
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 284x177
CHEVRE
>>
>>7458988
Because that would be offensive and open the company to sanctions and bad publicity.

4/10, made me explain basic decency to you
>>
>>7458988
because the trading value of dick is very low.

look at the ratio of dick pics vs women sending chach shots.
>>
>>7458994
goat is GOAT
>>
>>7458072
That'd better be an old ad, not some fucktards drawing.
>>
>>7459054
Why? It's art.
>>
>>7458565
>>7458697
It's not actually. The whole sex sells thing? There was a study that disproved it. Basically, it just distracts the person watching from the actual product because they're too busy checking out the woman/man, so they don't really remember the product so much as the object of desire.
>>
Easy Cheese.

I just wish they'd make a glow in the dark version.
>>
>>7458194
>>7458198
>>7458362
>>7458674
>>7458681
>>7458751
>>7458988
Sure is Redd....actually it sure is Tumblr in here. How long has this place been HIV positive? Limp wristed homos and actual women post here now, huh? Great....
>>
>>7458565
>>7458751

Yeah you're a fucking moron. Likely a closet fag too. You can't just slap a woman's buttocks on a product and expect it to sell better. The last fucking thing I want to think of when I think of a woman's ass is anything to do with fucking cheese. Cheese smell, cheese ass. This is where my thought process leads into when the two are paired up.

Take pepperidge farm. Their whole marketing schtick is that it's meant to feel homely and authentic, reminiscent of the olden days and stuff that elicits feelings of comfort. It works great in influencing customers to make a decision on what cookies to buy. Just slapping a pair of tits on them would evoke a completely different set of emotions and isn't suitable for every type of product.

Honestly, you should just kill yourself. I mean it doesn't take a sleuth to figure this out, mr. marketing genius.
>>
>>7458988
Because then people would think of dick cheese and be turned off from cheese forever.
>>
>>7458072
Stilton.
>>
>>7459963
>women
>on a cooking board
>not expected by someone complaining about Reddit and Tumblr
you better get your stereotypes in order
>>
>>7458072
parmesan, it goes with everything
>>
>>7459988
>you can't just slap a naked woman on a product and expect it to sell better
In the correct situation, yes you can numbnuts. Sure, you can't do that if you are appealing to a demographic that wouldn't like that, but if you were putting that ad in an adult magazine(and that style looks to be from a time when those were more popular) then yes, it is a perfectly fine context. If you ever look at an adult magazine, you'll see ads there by companies that they would not put elsewhere because it appeals to that specific demographic.
This isn't hard, you're just being retarded and stubborn about it. If you're advertising to churchgoers you would never do that, if you were advertising to young males then you might. The ad doesn't appeal to you, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't appeal to others.
>>
>>7458072
Pecorino Romano
>>
>>7458072
Cheddar.
>>
File: stilton_cheese_16x9.jpg (27 KB, 608x344) Image search: [Google]
stilton_cheese_16x9.jpg
27 KB, 608x344
For sandwiches: a mature Cheddar
On toast: a crumbly Cheshire or Wenselydale.
Sauces and melted over steak: Blue Stilton.
>>
File: gouda_boerenkaas_2_year.jpg (323 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
gouda_boerenkaas_2_year.jpg
323 KB, 1500x1500
Having some Boerenkaas tonight

Imagine if Wisconsin could make cheese this good, I wouldn't have to spend nearly $20 a pound because it would be domestic

But they already decided they're #1 and there is no room for improvement

How sad for Wisconsin. But flyovers never learn
>>
File: queijo prato.jpg (9 KB, 295x171) Image search: [Google]
queijo prato.jpg
9 KB, 295x171
As someone who lives in a country in which this is the most common type of cheese,def quejio prato
>>
Blue Stilton and very mature cheddar. If I give up, I would eat nothing but wheels of those 2 cheeses until I died.
>>
Feta and not shit tier Bulgarian or US domestic crap, the real deal made in Greece.
>>
>>7465555
Those crystals tho
>>
>>7466120
This guy knows.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.