[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britbong here I wanted to buy some chocolate then I saw pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
Britbong here

I wanted to buy some chocolate then I saw pic related. For some reason I decided to look at the back then something caught my attention

"chocolate flavored candy bar"

What the fuck is this shit? Is this another abomination after "pasteurized cheese product"?
>>
>>7457701
You're about 10 years late to the party my shit posting friend.
Saged.
>>
>>7457701
White chocolate is still chocolate
>>7457714
counter-sage
>>
>>7457714

Shitposting? I am dead serious. What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
Probably because white chocolate isn't chocolate """""""""per se"""""""""
>>
>>7457736
counter counter sage
>>
>>7457736

This stuff is white chocolate? Why doesn't it say that in the ingredient? When I saw chocolate flavored candy bar it reminds me of things like juice drinks and cheese products
>>
EU regulations require a higher percentage of Cocoa solids to be legally sold as chocolate than in the US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Types_of_chocolate#European_Union
>>
it's because they substituted out the cocoa butter with other fats, it can't legally be called chocolate anymore. not like white chocolate has any real chocolate flavour anyway, but take out the cocoa butter and it's just like a very blonde toffee or something.
>>
"Cookies and Creme" sounds gross period, regardless of technical classification.

Reminds me of when I had a Choco-Taco for the first time. All I could taste was the salt. Blech!
>>
>>7457798
what? a choco taco has 5% DV sodium. that's nothing
>>
>>7457798
I have been masterfully trolled.
>>
>>7457771
hersheys and nestle, among other American chocolate manufacturers, have been replacing the cocoa and cocoa butter from their chocolate worth artificial shit, and are currently lobbying to gain the right to label their vomit tier "chocolate" as the real thing. Thankfully the fda has been telling them to fuck off, so the cocksuckers have to settle for calling their trash chocolate flavored. welcome to America, enjoy your stay, and enjoy watching Milton s. hershey spin in his grave.
>>
>>7458128
>Nestle
>American
Mind want to research before posting, dipshit.
>>
Hershey chocolate tastes like vomit.
>>
>>7457808
>>7457807

I just think in retrospect I must have had something else with an aftertaste beforehand, or just gotten a bad Choco-Taco.
>>
>>7458128
the cookies and cream bar is literally the best

though their other stuff is shit, gonna be honest
>>
>>7458201
Original and cookies and cream desu. Kisses are also comfy
>>
>>7457701
>can't make chocolate
>can't make cheese
>can't make beer
>can't make wine
Jesus America, what fucking happened?
>>
>>7458234
>can't make shitposts
wog cunts step up
>>
>implying europe doesn't have "cheese products" or "juice drinks"

why are euros so low energy in their trolling?
>>
>>7458243
And then there's this fucking beaner.....
>>
>>7458245

>low energy

hello r.eddit
>>
>>7458245
We have both of those things

I'm not OP but I also have never seen "chocolate flavoured candy bar"

We just have, y'know, chocolate
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.