[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright co/ck/s, whats the best and worst condiment? pic related,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: vile.jpg (29 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
vile.jpg
29 KB, 640x640
Alright co/ck/s, whats the best and worst condiment? pic related, the nastiest shit I ever have eaten.
>>
>>7457467
Any non-heinz ketchup
>>
the only condiment I currently use is sugar free pancake syrup.
>>
>>7457526
Any other cheap brands I'll agree with you on but the fancy brands with less sugar and crap in them are better.
>>
>>7457538
>diet maple syrup
Do they just sweeten it with aspartame or something? Sounds disgusting.
>>
>>7457467
The condiments that pretty much render whatever they touch inedible are:
mild yellow mustard
honey mustard
steak sauce
Miracle Whip
sweet BBQ sauce
ranch dressing
>>
>>7457467
I'm losing weight and all I use are soy sauce, yellow mustard, spicy bbq and light mayo. Sriracha and ketchup can be used too, I just don't like them much
>>
>>7457467
I hated salad cream but now I have the weird urge to buy it again. Thanks.
>>
>>7457467
Best: Blis hot sauce
Worst: Kraft's new line of flavored mayo. Like ranch dressing wasn't killing fatasses fast enough. now they have ranch mayo. fml.
>>
>>7457557
it's mostly sugar alcohol and sucralose. I use it to sweeten my chili.
>>
>>7457467
Jack Daniels barbecue sauce is inedible in the vast majority of situations, as is any steak sauce, reggae reggae sauce, any tobasco sauce variant and squirty mustard
>>
>>7457467
Good god how did putting a mayonnaise-like condiment in lieu of ranch or vinaigrette ever become a thing?
>>
>>7457920
>mayonnaise-like condiment in lieu of ranch
both are terrible
>>
>>7457467
I can't believe you Americans make potato salad with this and STILL add extra sugar as well.
>>
>>7457948
It's a UK product.
>>
>>7457467
>best
brown mustard
>worst
ranch
>>
>>7457959
I've never seen a bong use it, except for my horribly obese, type 2 diabetic grandmother
>>
>>7457973
I've never seen it in a store in the US
>>
>>7457981
I'm not arguing that, it's some uniquely British crap. I just never actually see it get used.
>>
>>7457467
Who thought salad cream was a good name for a product?
>>
>>7457943
>doesn't like mayo
How's the third world ?
>>
File: 71XL+h10s3L._SL1500_.jpg (141 KB, 822x1500) Image search: [Google]
71XL+h10s3L._SL1500_.jpg
141 KB, 822x1500
It can't be as bad as this
>>
>>7458063
that shit's
good
>>
>>7458063
You know. If that didn't say crunchy, I might be less quick to judge.
>>
Kim chi
>>
>>7457557
Pancake syrup isn't maple syrup. It's corn syrup and Carmel color, basically cola without the carbonated water.

It used to contain maple syrup, but most companies removed it while keeping the same styling. Marketing, along the same lines of slightly increasing the size, advertising as "20% more free", then removing the extra 20% then ending up with a remarkably smaller amount than originally.
>>
>>7458036
>white boy loves mayo
Don't worry - I'm sure you're still middle class by some metrics.
>>
There's loads of great condiments

I like Heinz Blue Cheese Dressing with my pizza
Bacon sandwiches are perfect with HP Sauce, or Ketchup or Sweet chilli sauce or barbecue sauce if there's no alternative
Garlic and herb is an okay alternative for pizza, and goes well with nuggets
>>
When I was in canada I had some plum sauce which was pretty good with nuggets, but I haven't been able to find it in the UK, all the plum sauces here are chinese style stir fry sauces and not what I'm looking for. Can any canuckbros help me out?
>>
American here, what does salad cream taste like?
>>
I bought sriracha recently. I don't even really like it, however I appreciate the convenience of a hot sauce that is thick and spreadable instead of watery

then I saw some korean bbq sauce in a similar bottle and thought "its about time someone put bbq sauce with a precision tip, I always pour too much" and to my disappointment when I open the cap there is no precision tip, its still a big ass hole with a cover that comes to a point giving the illusion of a precision tip while closed.
not only that but it's literally hoisin mixed with peanut sauce. I have been duped twice
>>
>>7460987
It's surprisingly sweet but you can just about taste the lemon. There's nothing really like it, I'd recommend trying it with a tuna salad with cold sliced boiled egg.
>>
>>7457538
>pancake syrup.
What the fuck, you niggers don't use real maple syrup?
>>
>>7457467
I don't like the vinegary tanginess of it. This might sound retarded but I add a few scoops of mayonnaise to salad cream and it tastes much better to me.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.