[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miss ya babe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: vienetta_vanilla2.png (423 KB, 680x373) Image search: [Google]
vienetta_vanilla2.png
423 KB, 680x373
Who else misses this?
>>
cant speak for the rest of Europe, but the Netherlands still gets these
>>
>>7456900
>>7456935

UK still has them.
>>
Still available in Australia.
>>
I had forgot it existed.

https://youtu.be/qINzKM8yA28
>>
>>7456900
<3
I haven't had this for ages, I need to get onto that shit
>>
>>7456900
they don't sell them here in my country since 2006.
>>
File: viennetta.webm (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
viennetta.webm
3 MB, 480x360
>>
>>7457883
>"food"
>>
My grandma bought these all the time. They were delicious.
>>
>>7457097
This. I had a business trip to Aus, and they were selling this in the fucking gas station next to the apartment I was put up in. I bought and devoured the whole fucking thing in a night.
>>
>>7457883
Fuck that's sexy.
>>
>>7457883

>Eurofaggots will defend this
>>
>>7457087
Italy too
>>
Still available in South America

Never been too fond of it though.
>>
Whats so special about these?

Literally vanilla ice cream with some chocolate in a fancy shape. Pretty boring.
>>
>>7460098
No you never tried it
>>
>>7457883
we don't eat processed shit in europe
fuck off amerifats. this is natural organic shit right here.
>>
>>7456900
Only time I got to try these was in China. I literally ate them every single day I was there, and missed them when I got back home.
>>
ITT: salty ameriblobs
>>
>>7457883
Damn that look good.
>>
>>7456900
baby come back
>>
>>7456900
What happened is it banned somewhere?
>>
>>7457890
What, exactly, do you think it actually is, if not vanilla ice cream and chocolate? Do...do you think ice cream is frozen in it's beginning form? Do you think chocolate cannot be a liquid and become a solid? I'm trying to figure out what it is you think is fake here...
>>
>>7460170
Tried it on multiple occasions.

Overall underwhelming ice cream.
>>
>>7456900
I always thought this was ice cream
>>
>>7460211
It was banned in the US
>>
>>7460214

It's probably loaded with so many artificial texturing agents, binders, and other additives that it it's no longer high enough quality to consider being edible.
>>
File: mOnvOJG.png (298 KB, 2271x2380) Image search: [Google]
mOnvOJG.png
298 KB, 2271x2380
>>7457883
Just imagine before this machine was completed, and refined and working, all the trials and all those mishaped viennettas eaten by those who were testing the machine.

I bet they all got fat until they sorted out the machine
>>
File: yoursandwichfilling.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
yoursandwichfilling.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>7456900
Still have them here in Ireland
>>
>>7460211
Although it had a bit of a cult following, sales weren't strong enough in the US and it was pulled it in the market at some point in the late 1990s. Unilever tried reintroducing it around 2008-2009, but it was soon discontinued.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.