[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fluoride Detox Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: fluoride.jpg (120 KB, 867x576) Image search: [Google]
fluoride.jpg
120 KB, 867x576
Any natural tips for getting this stuff out of your body? I switched to a non-fluoride toothpaste and only drinking reverse osmosis filtered water a couple years ago, but I still get minimal fluoride from showering and non-organic crops.

I feel much smarter (grades have improved, my memory is incredible now) and have a lot more energy.

I'd like to be fully free of this poison in my body, though. I've heard things like borox, sulfur, wheat grass, apple cider vinegar, etc. all work, as well as just a healthy, organic diet. Share some tips for fluoride detox and facts about fluoride consumption.
>>
File: alex jones water filters.jpg (77 KB, 600x460) Image search: [Google]
alex jones water filters.jpg
77 KB, 600x460
>>7454154
>>>/pol/
There isn't enough in your body to do you any harm unless you purposefully ingested it. Stop falling for psedoscientific conspiracy theorist garbage.
>>
>>7454154
How does it make bones weaker when it makes my teeth go up to a 5 on the moh scale
>>
>>7454342
what
>>
File: crazy.jpg (6 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
crazy.jpg
6 KB, 302x167
>I feel much smarter (grades have improved, my memory is incredible now) and have a lot more energy.
>>
File: faget.gif (4 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
faget.gif
4 MB, 300x225
>>7454154
I hear arsenic or a combination of bleach/ammonia inhaled will definitely clear your system of all fluoride.
>>
>there's flouride in earl grey tea
I'm not going to die if I have a cup a day, r-right?
>>
>>7454392
>drinking tea

You have more problems than fluoride poisoning. Like being a faggot.
>>
>>7454392
>drinking earl gray of all the teas
pleb
>>
>>7454154
>reverse osmosis filtered water
Is this the new hexagon water?
>>
I'm with you OP, I switched to fluoride free toothpaste. A few weeks later I used my old stuff and really felt the difference, like my brain was shutting down. Never again.

Anyone in doubt, try the above and decide for yourself.
>>
Good choice, ever wonder why br's, amerifats and Australians are so fucking dumb?

Yep that's right, 100% water fluoridisation.
>>
>>7456626
You're not supposed to swallow the toothpaste...
>>
200 grams of lead, administered orally, should do the trick OP.
>>
Nascent iodine. And you can get a Propur Water Filter.

Continue to take in your 91 vitamins and minerals, essential fatty acids, and try to stay as alkaline as possible.

Keep drinking water.
>>
>>7456646
Hur dur because the gums aren't the fastest pathway to the brain.
>>
>>7456646

Your gums are absorbent. Why do you think some people out cocaine on their gums?
>>
>>7454154
Cool trick I learned once to test if your water has chemicals in it.
Take an ice cube and put a fire under it like a match or lighter. If the ice cube starts melting into a sort of black ash, then it has many chemicals. If it melts normally, then it has little chemicals. The trick won't work on distilled water because of no chemicals. It will probably work if you get tap water from the city.
>>
>>7456626
But a few weeks is too soon for any actual change to have occurred.
>>
>>7456697
Because they're retarded? Mucous membrane and sublingual are better, and even sublingual takes minimum of 3 to 5 minutes. If you build up a reserve of toothpaste froth up in your mouth in the time it takes you to brush your teeth, then I suggest you learn how to do it more efficiently. Or, since you're so concerned about fluoride exposure, get an electric brush.

What is this, housewife central?
>>
File: 2441904128.jpg (77 KB, 960x642) Image search: [Google]
2441904128.jpg
77 KB, 960x642
>>
>>7456686
but the ash comes from the lighter/match, not the ice
>>
>>7456714
Baking soda is so abrasive. The only thing worse is whitening toothpaste.
>>
>>7456713
I believe I misquoted, please apply my quote to anti-fluoride toothpase paranoia posts.
>>
>>7456716
No, it comes from the ice. As I said, it won't work on distilled water.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.