[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so hard to get food stamps? I was rejected the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: yaaaa, gomen, gomen!.jpg (65 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
yaaaa, gomen, gomen!.jpg
65 KB, 620x620
Why is it so hard to get food stamps? I was rejected the first time even though I didnt have a job and live with my parents. Maybe its just my town that im in, but ive noticed unless you are a single mom in their late teens- early 20's its pretty damn difficult.
>>
household income. obviously she makes too much for you to qualify.
>>
>live with my parents
That's why, dingus. They take into account the combined income of your household. Generally even if you pay rent they'll take your family into account.
It doesn't have anything to do with you being a guy or your skin color or how many kids you have (just based on you having kids) or whatever. It's all household size, income, dependents. They have a chart and if you don't fit the numbers on the chart, then you don't get food stamps.
>>
>>7454130
>>7454132

My parents are exactly rich, dad doesn't work due to health problems and collects social security and they don't give me any money at all. Together they probably make less than 50K a year I just thought it would be nice to have some food stamps so I can eat the way I want once in a while.
>>
>>7454136
Federal poverty line for a family of three with no children under 18 is $18,540. Food stamp programs tend to make the line 200% of the poverty line, so about 37k. Your family makes 10 grand too much to get food stamps.
>>
>>7454147
I said less than 50K not exactly. If I crunched the numbers we probably make some where close to that. My dad only gets 400USD a month from the gubment and mom makes minimum wage. I think I qualify for some food stamps and people rejecting me because im not a woman is pretty unfair.
>>
do americans really have special stamps for sending food in the mail?
>>
>>7454159
>I think I qualify
You don't.
>rejecting me because im not a woman
fuck off and get a job
>>
>>7454165
>You don't.
I disagree.
>get a job
Don't have a car so I can't.
>>
get a mental problem/disability
>>
>>7454168
Get a bike you fuccboi.
>>
>>7454177
Ive heard stories of people faking mental diseases and get lifetime govt aid. Is really that easy
>>7454189
And how am I gonna buy a bike with no money you ding dong? Or are you implying I should just steal one
>>
>>7454192
I've worked in psych hospitals for a long time and there's a not insignificant number of people who are just there for free food and lodging
>>
>>7454192
Are you some totally helpless faggot? Get a job nearby and fucking walk then.
>>
>>7454192
just man up. start robbing people, selling drugs, or bust your ass doing hard work. you sound like a lazy person who is jealous of all the risk taking bread winners.
>>
>>7454115
Nigger go somewhere else and lie to them. Tell them your borderline homeless and am moving from one couch to the other. Give them your address so you can get any forms they send you and never talk to them again.

T.Nigger
>>
Why can't you get a job without a car? Just fucking walk, you live in a town. If it's too small to have transit it's small enough to walk to a job
>>
File: 1440633950381.gif (92 KB, 740x555) Image search: [Google]
1440633950381.gif
92 KB, 740x555
>>7454200
>>7454401

>Republicans and/or Europeans detected
>>
>>7454136
>My parents are exactly rich
Well then they should apply for food aid. As a dependent, you're not likely to be eligible for it. Your parents would need to apply for the entire household.
>>
>>7454411
>Republicans
Not all Democrats enable lazy faggots like you. Seriously either buy a bus pass or walk.
>mom can you help me buy a bike or bus pass
>for what purpose dear faggot son of mine?
>oh well gee mommy dearest I want to stop being a complete waste of space and if I had a bus pass it would be easier for me to get a job and contribute
>oh my god finally we were going to kick you out but now maybe you can keep living in the basement
>>
>>7454411
Kill yourself. It's people like you who're ruining things for everyone else.
>work hard
>faggots like you still get handouts
>>
You're supposed to apply independently. You can still include your parents on the application, just say they don't support you. Considering your dad is disabled, that should help a lot. Plus, where do you come up with anything near 50k if your mom makes min wage and your dad gets 400 a month?
>>
>>7454192
Time to start sucking dick OP. You'll have a used bike in no time.
>>
>>7454628
Honest question: how much can I charge per blowjob and what exactly would I have to do
>>
File: 1457106764083.jpg (44 KB, 720x391) Image search: [Google]
1457106764083.jpg
44 KB, 720x391
>>7454430
>>7454436
It's this kind of attitude that insures you'll have the warmest seat at Satan's table

You probably think the American Healthcare system is perfectly fine, too

>Can't afford 500 dollars a pill? Why don't you just go rot in a field you waste of breath?
>Can't live on $5.25 an hour? It's your own fault, not the company's! Give yourself a shotgun mouthwash you entitled sack of shit!
>Police brutally beat you and put you in the hospital with a ten million dollar hospital bill? Criminal scum, they should have smashed your brains in!
>>
>>7454632
Depends how cute you are
>>
>>7454638
im cute
>>
>>7454192
Take the bus dumbass
>>
>>7454641
Proof required for estimate
>>
>I just thought it would be nice to have some food stamps so I can eat the way I want once in a while.

ran out of good boy points?
>>
>>7454649
senpai...i better not...
>>
>>7454641
Are you real life cute or are you office cute, like the only maybe good looking one at work that you wouldn't find attractive otherwise
>>
>>7454652
Then fuck off.
>>
>>7454660
Senpai ;_;
>>
>>7454666
Well, post your goods
>>
File: 1433416944843.jpg (3 KB, 125x114) Image search: [Google]
1433416944843.jpg
3 KB, 125x114
>>7454674
>begging for images on a mongolian basket-weaving board
>>
>>7455838
>begging
I'm not sure what you think that word means
>>
>>7454636
I can't stop laughing
>>
>>7454636

hi Bernie.

You should be trying to beat Hillary not shitposting on a Laotian roller coaster building simulator
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.