[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW DO I EAT MORE tired of being a skinny little shit. Problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: 1389659013970.gif (934 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
1389659013970.gif
934 KB, 250x167
HOW DO I EAT MORE

tired of being a skinny little shit. Problem is a sandwich, pickle, and some guacamole is enough to keep me full for hours.

Is there something I can use or do to digest my food so I can just keep shoving shit in my mouth?

no weed
>>
Work out.
>>
>>7452179
Man up you twig faggot. Stop filling up on your boyfriends cum.
>>
Drink more alcohol. Worked for me.
>>
>>7452179
Eat more shitty simple carbs.
Smoothies are great.
>>
>>7452179

SS+GOMAD
>>
sumo diet
bonus:chankonabe is really tasty
>>
>>7452179
Force yourself to eat more and more
>>
>>7452179
>tired of being a skinny little shit

Why?
>>
>>7452179
Just throw on black skinny jeans and a flannel and some fat hipster bitch will make it her mission to feed you
>>
>>7452179
eat benzos, they make you hungry
>>
>>7452357
This
Being >150lbs is gross that's what the dont tell you. You can't look cute if you're that big.
>>
>>7452179
What to you not understand in just fucking eating?

If a sandwich keeps you full then eat when you're fucking full.
You won't swallow second sandwich? Then congratulations on your autism kido.

I'd you're really so autistic get more calorie dense food, try to focus on sugars slowly adding fats and proteins till you learn how to eat normally.

Also eat faster, snack peanuts (just weigh them before) while doing sth, don't skip meals if "you're full" and get rid of your skeletal insecurities which probably are the main cause.

Also try to hit the gym or do some sports, otherwise looking fat is as miserable as looking skeletal.
>>
>>7452181
going to start spring break when the uni gym is less full
>>7452232
sounds like the opposite of what I want. smoothies packed with nutrient/calorie dense foods seems like a good idea though
>>7452234
im going to do a split not SS
>>7452357
women have bigger arms than me.

I want to be at least somewhat healthy too. I'm trying to eat a lot of chicken, broccoli, carrots and rice now
>>
>>7452375
>I want to be at least somewhat healthy too. I'm trying to eat a lot of chicken, broccoli, carrots and rice now
Yeah, eat low fat meet, good carbs and vegetables. Great way to gain weight.
>>
>>7452375
Why do you want to have big arms like women?
>>
>>7452375

are you doing GOMAD?

i was skinnyfat, cut down to skelly, and had a hard time putting on weight too. i'm lactose intolerant so GOMAD wasn't an option for me. i also didn't drink protein shakes or mass builder shakes. i ate a lot of extra peanut butter.
>>
>>7452375
Eat bread
>>
>>7452179
Peanut butter+Honey+bread=somewhat nice build when working out.
>>
>>7452395
Correct if me I'm wrong but isn't eating a shitload of protein the best way to gain weight in the form of muscle mass? I need more fat as well but I'd rather not eat fast food.
>>7452406
No. I like milk but it causes massive acne. Also would be expensive. If I don't see results for a few months then I may try it.
>>7452407
I eat wheat. Should it be whole wheat instead?

I'll make something like 4 eggs, 4 pcs toast, and 5 or 6 sausages for breakfast on the weekends. It takes me 2-3 hours just to finish that and then I'm full for even longer
>>
>>7452365

DYEL
>>
>>7452457
Proteins do shit if you're not training.

Calories in and calories out. Count your daily needs, note down your food (mfp app eg), but generally just hit your proteins goal and overeat carbs and fats. That's how I'd do it in order to bulk.

And don't even think about bulking clean when you're literally skeletal as you said before.

BTW in order to bulking and working out check sticky on /fit/ it has everything you will ever need to get yourself to alfa tier shape.
>>
weed
>>
>>7452464
Do you even look cute
>>
>>7452365

back to /fa/ with you
>>
>>7452179
Stop paying attention to eating.
>>
shh
it's chicken whispers
>>
purchase some mass gainer protein pwder.
>>
>>7452179

I'm the opposite, I want to eat less and get full easier.
>>
>>7452375
stop making excuses and start now
>>
>>7453339
its not an excuse the gym is too full..
>>
>>7452179
9ne gallon of whole milk a day. Also eat a lot. Milk jug us about 2200kcal
>>
>>7454220
So you'll just stop going every time it gets too busy? Yes it's an excuse. Find the quiet times and go, or find another gym.
>>
I'm guessing I eat at least twice as much as most people on here and I work in a warehouse, drink pop and beer all the time, still can't gain fat or muscle.
>>
>>7452179
Be glad that you have a normal appetite and a healthy body weight.
>>
>>7455968
Eating like that catches up to you eventually, even if you're not getting fat.
>>
>>7452607
This
OP don't be blind. Looking cute is all that matters.
>>
Eat before bed everynight.
>>
File: mutant mass1.png (2 MB, 1000x1194) Image search: [Google]
mutant mass1.png
2 MB, 1000x1194
>>7452179
>tired of being a skinny little shit

it's time to leave humanity behind
>>
>2016
>not being cute
>>
>/ck/
>twinks and fags
>>
Do people actually have the problem of wanting to eat more?

I mean, just eat more nigguh. If you know how to eat, it should all taste good as fuck. I have more of a problem not getting more helpings and waiting my biological full response to set in.

Maybe you just eat too fucking slow?
>>
>>7454220
Gyms are for closet fags, anyway. Literally. Just exercise at home. You won't get huge, but that only matters if you're desperate to pick up trashy women.
>>
>>7452179
Do GOMAD, you will literally gain multiple lbs per week
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.