[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Domino's Pizza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Hey guys. Up in the mountains where there's only one pizza place: Domino's. We are hungry and drunk and dont want to travel through the snow. What kind of pizza is the least shit at Domino's? Specifically crusts but toppings too.

Yes, we'll tip the driver well.
>>
I'm down for olives and anchovies but it will be a hard sell to the group. Fuck it, I'm paying, they can pick it off. Pan crust? Brooklyn?
>>
>>7448630
Don't forget the fresh tomatoes and some pepperoni.
>>
Thin and crispy pepperoni with chilli flakes

OR

Hawaiian on regular base with chilli flakes, but then put in an oven as soon as received to crisp up.
>>
>>7448604
Crunchy Thin Crust (it's like eating a delicious cracker, I swear) with pepperoni and pineapple.

Perfect balance of sweet n salty with a light crunch.
>>
>>7448639
this
i've only ever had hand-tossed and thin crust pizza from domino's for years, but i got a coupon for a straight-up free pizza at a new location so I decided to try the brooklyn crust. it's seriously great. thin crust is too thin, and hand-tossed is too thick.
>>
>>7448604
why the fuck cuts a pizza into 6 slices like that?
>>
Update: brooklyn pepperoni olive pizza delivered. They didnt have anchovies. It was bretty gud. Thx
>>
>>7448604
Thin or foot tossed.
>>
>>7448604
It depends entirely on the people making it. You have to feel it out because every place will be different.
>>
>>7448630
NY fag who moved to Minnesota recently, I have been here two months and I've driven 50 miles in each direction and I can't find a fucking NY style pizza anywhere. I caved the other night and ordered Domino's Brooklyn style because even that beats the deep dish Chicago abominations that are popular here in swampland.
>>
File: 2_6[1].png (417 KB, 450x466) Image search: [Google]
2_6[1].png
417 KB, 450x466
>>7448786

>Not sinking your face into Costco sized slices like a true veterano aficionado
>>
When you're drunk the best dominos pizza is Double bacon Cheeseburger on Thin and Crispy. Get some garlic bread too
>>
>>7450473
can confirm, that or cali chicken bacon ranch
>>
>>7450563
>cali chicken bacon ranch
Sounds american (therefore amazing, fuck the haters) what's on it?
>>
>>7448604
Dominos fucking sucks. Go to a mom and pop place or at least a slightly above average regional chain
>>
>>7450742
But 2+ pounds of pepperoni and pizza for $7
>>
Hand-tossed crust is their standard and honestly bretty good. Brooklyn style is flat and floppy but greasy as fuck if you're into that.
>>
>>7450467
Twice I have gotten their cheese pizza and twice it has turned into molten fucking lava in my mouth. They're good, but I can't take the burn.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.