[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh my god brehs, why the fuck did no one tell me this shit tastes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Asparagus-2.jpg (307 KB, 747x497) Image search: [Google]
Asparagus-2.jpg
307 KB, 747x497
Oh my god brehs, why the fuck did no one tell me this shit tastes so good?

>Be me on a diet hesitant about trying more veggie stuffs
>Never eaten asparagus in my life

Cook it like it says to do online.

Bite into it.

FUARKKK... So fucking good, is this seriously a vegetable? I thought most veggies tasted like tree bark but damn.
>>
when the summer rolls around wrap a bundle of 5-7 in prosciutto and do em on the barby. shits dank
>>
> hesitant about trying more veggie stuffs
>I thought most veggies tasted like tree bark

how does this happen
>>
>>7448563
this is what meat minimalist is referring to. there are entire social schisms that think that cows and pigs are the only viable form of sustenance. this diet can even be attributed to much grander social factors, due the the widespread effect on physiologies
>>
>>7448563
Forced to eat over boiled Broccoli and overcooked frozen peas or soft old snap peas. Raw celery that isn't deveined.

Improperly prepared vegetables being forced to be eaten as a child gives it a negative memory while grown.
>>
>>7448529
> Asparagus
> Completely new thing

Where the hell are you from?
>>
>>7448603

what happened to the pursuit of independence in teenage years

i had squelchy broccoli and army man green beans as much as anyone else but fuck i was still putting lettuce in my sandwiches by the age of like 14
>>
>>7448529
>I thought most veggies tasted like tree bark but damn.
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
enjoy the smell of your piss
>>
>>7448805

never really understood this meme

piss goes in the toilet, it's of little consequence that it smells, you aren't wearing that shit in an atomiser round your neck
>>
>>7448529
>olive oil
>pan
>salt
>pepper
>asparagus
>cook 5-10 mins until tender and delicious
>add minced garlic, cook through
>orgasm
>>
>>7448820

cheers gordon
>>
>>7448611
1, army man green beans are delicious as hell. 2, lettuce is not a vegetable, it's solid green water
>>
>>7448819
>not pissing on your date
>>
>>7448819

no i'm literally telling OP to enjoy the smell of his piss
>>
>>7448831

fair play
>>
File: 1434207672829.jpg (11 KB, 288x297) Image search: [Google]
1434207672829.jpg
11 KB, 288x297
>>7448831
>>
>>7448820
fuck yes
>>
roll bacon around them and fry them.
>>
>>7448805
Yeah because I always take a great big whiff of my toilet after I piss and shit.
>>
File: broccolini-22.jpg (1013 KB, 1964x1532) Image search: [Google]
broccolini-22.jpg
1013 KB, 1964x1532
Hey OP why don't you try

B R O C C O L I N I

It's a logical step!
>>
>>7448529
>brehs
>FUARKKK
>I thought most veggies tasted like tree bark
You are seriously the worst person on this board.
>>
>>7449270
Is this sarcasm? I can't tell
>>
>>7449307
I don't think so. I too love the smell of my own shit.
>>
>>7449292
Good tip for him! I agree.

Make sure to do your veggies with a hit of fresh lemon juice at the end, sooo good!
>>
File: burrsel.jpg (112 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
burrsel.jpg
112 KB, 1024x683
>>7448529
If you are new to asapargus, then you probably don't know the wonders of Brussel Sprouts
>>
>>7449329
They should be steamed to softness but not to mushiness, then breaded and fried in butter.
>>
>>7449332
I prefer to stop at steaming. Actually, I pretty much exclusively only steam my veggies and eat them as is, maybe with a little bit of cracked black pepper. They taste just fine on their own.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.