[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nut thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
What is your favourite nut and why? Mine are walnuts and pecan nuts. Pecans have a nice, strong flavour but walnuts are really good too.
>>
The left
>>
deez
>>
>>7445018
Cashews are God tier
>>
Pecans. Awesome taste and texture.

Walnuts and cashews come next.
>>
Hazelnuts and walnuts.

Cashews follow.
>>
>>7445018
Almonds and walnuts ties for first

Boiled peanuts take second place especially the cajun boiled peanuts
>>
Raisins
>>
>>7446328
Haram....
>>
Reminder that the healthiest nuts are Walnuts, Almonds, Pistachios, and Brazil Nuts.
>>
File: deez nuts.png (1 MB, 927x644) Image search: [Google]
deez nuts.png
1 MB, 927x644
>>7446347
>>7446347
/fit/ here. Healthiest nuts are almonds and it's not even close.

For plain nuts? I like pistachios, pecans, and cashews in that order. Pic related, it's a care package from my mom :3

> shelled pistachios
> marcona almonds
> pecans
> almond candy
> hazelnut truffles
> sunflower seeds
>>
coconuts taste the best
>>
>>7446347
>Brazil Nuts.
remember you can only eat ~8 brazil nuts a day or you'll intake toxic levels of selenium
>>
>>7446347
Reminder that you called nigger toes the wrong name, you racist piece of shit.
>>
is this mu? why the hipsterdom. peanuts tasty as fuck
>>
>>7446528
Peanuts aren't nuts.
>>
>>7446401
Wat!
>>
>>7445018
Macadamias best nut, then pistachio, then almond, then I don't really care.
Macadamias are just so... I don't even know how to describe it, they have such an amazing flavor.
>>
>>7446378
>/fit/ here. Healthiest nuts are almonds and it's not even close.
Only if you activate them
>>
>>7445018
>What is your favourite nut and why

The one I bust in your mother. No but seriously pecans.
>>
Pistachios even though they're stupid fucking expensive, cashews. Macadamia nuts but they're also stupid expensive, hazelnuts are also good shit, almonds are nice too.

Sunflower seeds aren't nuts, but they get an honorable mention.
>>
>>7446326

I don't dislike almonds, but I don't get why they're so popular. They're cheap so they're everywhere and they get old. Kinda shitty texture, too.
>>
>>7446378

What about the omega 3s in walnuts?
>>
>>7446560

Probably cause macademias have the highest fat content of the nutz
>>
pistachios, but they are way to expensive. being 10x more expensive than peanuts is ridiculous
>>
>>7446984
>They're cheap
Almonds are among the more expensive nuts. Next to pistachios and macadamias, it's hard to find a quality almond butter that isn't pushing ten dollars a jar.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.