[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend isn't feeling well and is insisting I make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: Help wanted.jpg (20 KB, 338x264) Image search: [Google]
Help wanted.jpg
20 KB, 338x264
My girlfriend isn't feeling well and is insisting I make her "cupcake soup".

What even would that be? Anyone have any ideas of something I can pass off as that so she can stop making pleas/demands from bed?
>>
Are you sure she didn't ask for cupcakes AND soup?
>>
>>7444894
Step 1: Acquire cupcakes, beef stock, bits of diced/ground turkey, and anything else your heart desires
Step 2: Honestly OP what the fuck is wrong with your gf?
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit!
>>
>>7444894

Step 1. Ask your GF what the fuck she means instead of going on a fucking anime forum to do it
>>
>>7444912
>>7444900

She's claiming it's an "old Norwegian recipe", but I haven't been able to find anything online. And yes, it is apparently cupcake soup, not a cupcake and some soup.
>>
The only thing that I could find was about cupcakes made out of tomato soup, maybe start there
>>
>>7444928
Does she mean 'kopp kjeks suppe'? It is a soup that you make by grinding biscuits and mixing them with hot fish oil. It is popular for helping with cold in western Norway.
>>
>>7444973
I wonder how she got from biscuits to cupcakes. They're not even the same.
>>
>>7444981
'kopp kjeks' sounds a bit like 'cupcakes'. It is possible that OP heard her wrong.
>>
>>7444894
clearly your girlfriend is delirious and you need to get her to a hospital ASAP.
>>
>>7444981

> kopp kjeks suppe (cup of biscuit soup)
> kopp kjeks
> cupcake

Easy mistake.
>>
>>7444984
>>7444981
>>7444973
I forgot to say that you are also supposed to drink it from a cup. That is why it is called:

>kopp
cup
>kjeks
biscuits
>suppe
soup
>>
>>7444973
>Anon actually has an answer
well shit, >>7444926 just got btfo
>>
We have these things in Sweden, also called "kopp sopp". They are pre packaged soups in individual bags, you only add hot water.
They can pretty much be any soup that you can drink from a cup. If you're not sure she was talking about cupcakes then this might be it.
>>
I make a desert called german chocolate soup.

Take a nice fat slice of german chocolate cake and put it in a bowl. Add a huge scoop of coffee ice cream. Drown the whole thing in chocolate milk (I prefer chocolate almond milk, but whatever works for you).

Let it soak for a minute so the cake starts getting a little soggy and the ice cream starts melting, then grab a big spoon and dig in.
>>
>>7445016
You're a disgusting human being.
>>
Your girlfriend is a dumb cunt.

She is sick so she knows soup would make her feel better but cupcakes make her happy because she is a woman.

So she wants cupcake soup.

Its not possible in this reality for you to fulfill her request.

Typical woman bullshit.
>>
>>7445033
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>7445033
Try reading the thread next time.
I know it's hard when it's sixteen (16, one ten and six ones) posts long, and I know "reading is for faggots" is your motto, but I believe in you!
You can do it!
>>
nobody has produced a kopp kjeks suppe recipe here yet, and anything google returns are not in english.
>>
>>7445050
200g plain biscuits
50ml cod oil
100ml water
pinch of salt to taste

But honestly it varies even between families. I'm guessing at the quantities. Some use a higher ratio of fish oil and water to biscuits, some use lower, some dilute the fish oil more or less. I expect OP's gf to tell him roughly what she wants.
>>
>>7444894

>take pillow
>place pillow over girlfriends face
>apply pressure until request for cupcake soup is silenced forever
>>
she'll probably ask for surstromming next, put her to sleep before it's too late
>>
>>7445102

Necrophiliac detected.
>>
>>7445121

You dumbass. I wouldn't fuck the corpse. This is a cooking forum. I would eat it.
>>
>>7445005
>well shit, >>7444926 just got btfo
>btfo
>beat the fuck off

wait, so someone jacked off that cu/ck/?
>>
>>7444894
... Is she pregnant?
>>
>>7444894

aka she fucked chat last night and is feeling guilty so she acts sick
>>
>>7445205
Blown the fuck out you newfag
>>
>>7444973
Boss ass answer
>>
>>7445050
Put the URL in google translate. Yes, in the text field. It will translate the whole site's text (not pictures, of course.)

The google translate app on phone does translate from pictures. I used it with Asian stuff and a recipe on the back of an Italian risotto rice box.

I'm not sure if there is an easy way to combine the two.
>>
>>7444973
I never expected anything productive to come out if this thread
But there ya go
Thanks anon, for a restoring a bit of hope in this forsaken board
>>
>>7444973
>kopp kjeks suppe
witnessed
>>
My dad used to put cupcakes and ice cream in a bowl and microwave it then stir it all together and eat it. He's surprisingly not as fat as you'd think.
>>
Topkek soup
>>
Give her this and a cup of tea. She should shut up in half an hour.
>>
File: 92727824.MMA7cqrC.jpg (40 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
92727824.MMA7cqrC.jpg
40 KB, 800x533
>>7445764
>>
>>7445769
Ah, the old Cosby garnish.
>>
>>7444973
>kopp kjeks suppe
my sides are in orbit
>>
>>7444973
Damn you, we almost had anon feeding his girlfriend liquefied cupcakes.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.