[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which brand is the best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Which brand is the best?
>>
Never had the one on the right, but it cannot possibly be worse than Maruchan, and Top Ramen is only marginally better, so I'm going to assume Ichiban.
>>
Of those three specifically or in general? If specifically those three only, I've only had Top and Maruchan. Maruchan is better, but not by a whole lot and not like either is particularly good, though they're fine for the cost, I guess.
>>
>>7443112
Out of those 3.
>>
>>7443098
wheres the mi gorang?
>>
Mama.
>>
>>7443136
dis nigguh knows wassup
>>
Out of those three Sapporo is miles beyond the other two, no contest.

I know this has been posted before, but I still don't get it; the difference in quality between Sapporo and the other two isn't even funny.
>>
On those three? Sapporo Ichiban hands down.
>>
File: nong_shim_black.jpg (655 KB, 2367x1605) Image search: [Google]
nong_shim_black.jpg
655 KB, 2367x1605
All cheap ramen is basically the same, you'll have to step up slightly if you want any variety.
>>
The one with all the salt.
>>
>>7443207

i've never had shin ramyun black but its other cheaper brand noodles don't compare to sapporo ichiban or nissin.

perfect beef flavoured noodles - sapporo ichiban.
perfect chicken flavour noodles- nissin

Still hunting around for a brand of shrimp i really like (i think sapporo is the best here as well) and i don't buy the hot flavors-meme cause i know how to add hot spices/sauces to my food...
>>
If you can tell the difference between these brands, you are a basement dwelling fuckup for life.
>>
>>7443958

Those are the only brands most people had available to them growing up...
>>
File: mr noodles.jpg (375 KB, 1600x1106) Image search: [Google]
mr noodles.jpg
375 KB, 1600x1106
>>7443968
I've actually never seen Sapporo Ichiban and Top Ramen until a couple years ago
>>
File: instant-udon-packs-7518.jpg (46 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
instant-udon-packs-7518.jpg
46 KB, 600x450
step aside plebs
>>
>>7443994
Nigga udon and ramen are two different things
>>
>>7443995
look at me over here with my patrician instant noodles, not giving a fuck
>>
>>7443996
How are you supposed to taste the difference between patrician and plebeian if you can't even differentiate ramen and udon?

You could be eating a bowl of live worms and you'd have that same shit-eating grin on your face, like a child who's just smeared the contents of his diaper all over dad's new TV.
>>
I just have these here.
>>
>>7443129
This
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.