[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eggs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Egg_colours.jpg (763 KB, 2125x1250) Image search: [Google]
Egg_colours.jpg
763 KB, 2125x1250
As >>7435692 has made me realise, I get through about 24 - 36 a fortnight, mostly as breakfasts and lunches. Will this fuck me up or can I up the amount.
>I really, really like eggs
>>
>>7442940
>fortnight
Is that like a fork-knife?
>>
That's kind of a lot. I would try to eat just the egg whites on some days, you can even buy them by themselves in a little container. 36 whole eggs is a lot of fucking cholesterol.
>>
>>7442943
fortnight: two weeks. Britbong term that dropped out of use in the US shortly after independance
>>
File: 1453421655472.jpg (1 MB, 1536x8000) Image search: [Google]
1453421655472.jpg
1 MB, 1536x8000
You're small time brah.
>>
>>7443410
>overcooked eggs
Once again, it's shown that /fit/ can't cook.
>>
>>7443446

I don't think there's any correct way to cook that many at ounce.

But then again it doesn't matter since gainz > taste.
>>
>>7442940
It's fine. Just having two a day is 28 over the course of a fortnight. You sometimes have fewer than that.
>>
>>7443459

If the rest of the diet is low in cholesterol then maybe. I'd still try to average closer to one per day.
>>
>>7443451
The guy doesn't look very muscular there, and I bet he's the same today. That's where listening to /fit/ gets you.
>>
>>7443465

He's bear mode. Clearly a powerlifter body.
>>
>>7443463
You're behind the times. Dietary cholesterol is not as big a deal as you think. This is getting very close to being universally agreed upon.
>>
tfw I have 12 hens and 5 female ducks

Eggs all day, every day. Duck eggs are god tier to bake with as well.
>>
You should probably seperate some yolks out, but 36 eggs in 2 weeks is less than 2 a day.
>>
File: 1442568887310.jpg (138 KB, 970x582) Image search: [Google]
1442568887310.jpg
138 KB, 970x582
>>7443490
>but 36 eggs in 2 weeks is less than 2 a day.
>>
>>7443490
It is more than two and a half eggs a day ...
>>
>>7442940
if you feel fine then who cares. if you notice a negative change in your health then cut it out. people are too unique to be relegated to eating the same portions of things
>>
That's nothing. When I was a boy I'd eat 4 dozen eggs every morning to help me get large.
>>
i used to do this.. eat an egg or two every day for breakfast and them hardboil some for snacks throughout the day, going through a carton or two a week easily

it didn't effect me until one day they started giving me heartburn and eventually progressing into causing me to violently vomit and shit until my guts were fully purged (it took me a while to figure out the eggs were causing it, i spent a couple months thinking just i was dying or something)

i went to a doctor and he told me that's something that just happens to people sometimes, you can just stop being able to digest the protein in the white... it really fucking sucks but i've been slowly incorporating them back into my food more moderately as an ingredient rather than a main event like in baking and i've been okay so far
>>
>>7443522
Its still fine. I dont think having even 4 eggs a day is bad. Maybe take out a yolk.
>>
File: kirill_sarychev.jpg (79 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
kirill_sarychev.jpg
79 KB, 604x604
>>7442940
>tfw I eat 20+ eggs a week
>tfw I eat 50g+ fiber a day so it's okay
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (165 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
165 KB, 600x450
Watch out for those fake ones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0US7JEfhsrA
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.