[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw went to Mcdonalds a few days ago and ordered pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 299x168
>tfw went to Mcdonalds a few days ago and ordered pic related with 3 hash browns
>went to another Mcdonalds 4 hours later and got another one with 5 hash browns
>went there again last night and got the same thing

I'm addicted, /ck/. This all day breakfast isn't helping, I love hash browns. How do I stop?
>>
I imagine getting a heart attack would stop that.

But I know that feel, they are delicious.
>>
File: be6.jpg (13 KB, 224x216) Image search: [Google]
be6.jpg
13 KB, 224x216
>>
>tfw also love Mcdonalds hash browns
>tfw thought about getting a deep fryer
>know that it'll just enable me to keep eating shit and stack on weight
>>
>>7442855
stop smoking weed
>>
>>7442855
In Australia for some stupid reason they won't make every item from the breakfast menu. I ordered a mighty mcmuffin at 11am. Was told I couldn't have it because the all day breakfast menu was only for a few items despite being comprised of ingredients that are used for those items and tomato relish.

Fucking stupid.
>>
How fat are you, OP?
>>
>>7443024
I don't. I'm so close to driving there now and getting the same thing ;_;
>>
File: IMAG0277.jpg (2 MB, 3874x2714) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0277.jpg
2 MB, 3874x2714
>>7443086
I've lost control of my life.
>>
>>7442855
Tell yourself if you don't get the burger, you can have an extra hash brown.
>>
>>7443106
Gonna need to hit the gym or start wearing a bra
>>
>>7443106
stop eating fat and sugar. the weight will melt off.
>>
>>7443106
Start lifting, eat less (no junk food at all), only drink water.
>>
File: 1299784821768.jpg (52 KB, 331x319) Image search: [Google]
1299784821768.jpg
52 KB, 331x319
>>7443106
hehe
>>
>>7443044
Not every store is like that. Which store was it?
>>
>>7443145
I was running 5ks each Saturday for about a month, last month or so. /fit/ told me I shouldn't be doing that as high impact shit like that at my weight will kill my joints. When I stopped doing them I just stopped dieting and went back to fatasfuck mode, put on like 7kgs in 3 or so weeks. I told my brother who runs marathons about it and he told me it's nonsense, if I've been doing them for a month and been completely fine it's nothing to worry about. I was also stretching before each run as well.
>>
>>7443196
Do swimming.

Was your brother ever fat? The problems develop over a longer term than a month, but then again it looks like you might not be so fat for it to matter. Swimming would be safest, though.
>>
File: 2287.png (2 MB, 1387x768) Image search: [Google]
2287.png
2 MB, 1387x768
>>7443225
He was an overweight tradie with a beergut before getting into marathons, now he's a slim and toned machine. This is me and him a few years ago, and then about a year later. My weight yoyos like fuck.
>>
I ended up going back there and getting the same thing plus a bacon and egg mcmuffin ;_;
>>
>>7443106
Would suck on that triangle/10
>>
>>7443246
How are you about a foot taller than him? I think he is just a jealous manlet
>>
>>7443106
Never go inside a McDonald's again
>>
>>7443246
fucking manlets, why do they even try?
>>
>>7443106
Dude, stop. Just eat there once a week or something. You're going to fucking die young if you don't cut it out.
>>
>>7443106
Serious question, why did you make the triangles so much bigger then necessary? We all know you have a tiny cock under it.
>>
>>7443598
Different dads, I'm 6'4.
>>
>>7443196
>I was running 5ks each Saturday for about a month, last month or so. /fit/ told me I shouldn't be doing that
your first mistake was listening to advice from /fit/
the only thing good in /fit/ is the sticky
read it
learn it
live it
talk to a doctor about weight loss options
losing a lot of weight in a short period can wreak havoc on your body so take your time and don't try to force weight loss
>>
>>7443857

fit never tells anyone to run. we might do cardio in a gym, but running? outside? are you literally retarded?
>>
>>7443857
They also gave me options for lower impact exercise like swimming or the elliptical, but as soon as I stopped running I just gave into not working out altogether and ate enormous amounts of food. I still only drink water though.
>>
>>7443930
kek I know m8. I know I could have the body of a god if I just applied myself.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.