[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nachos senpai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-03-04-12-55-16.png (4 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-04-12-55-16.png
4 MB, 1440x2560
Rate my 'chos bros?
Spicy Nacho Doritos chips
Fried up some ground pork until tasty and caramelized and mixed it with refried beans.
Topped with shredded 4 mex cheese mix and some crumbled up panela and queso fresco.
Added some.'peños slices for extra kick and some drops of the GOAT hot sauce.
>>
>doritos

Stopped reading there.
>>
That shade of green in the 'ce is unappetizing

everything else looks good though
>>
>>7438843
>not liking the best nacho chip
>>
>>7438824
Lol that sauce is shit those are some shitty nachos
>>
>hot sauce
stopped reading right there.
>>
You lost points with the Doritos.
But you gained them back the Yucateco, good shit.
>>
>>7439003
>there

>>7439004
>good shit
>>
>>7438843
>>7439003
>>7439007
>stopped
Stopped reading right there
>>
>>7439024
>reading
Sturped rought der
>>
Doesn't look like something that i would like to eat.
What that green shit on top is even ?
Not the Jalapeños
>>
>>7439455

>what that green shit on top is even

It's the fucking hot sauce that OP mentioned and also included in the picture. You write like a 6 year old.
>>
File: nachot.jpg (98 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
nachot.jpg
98 KB, 1024x768
What are the best nacho sets?

I did some nachos for the first time 2~ days ago with the followin stuff:
>plain unsalted corn chips
>can of storebought cheese dip (not bad, slightly cheddary but i dont plan on using store bought sauces anymore)
mixed together to a sauce in a pan.
>white beans in tomato sauce
>can of crushed tomatoes
>4 mildly hot chilipeppers
>300grams of minced beef
>1 onion
>2 tomatoes chopped to bits
>bit of salt
>little dried chili-mix courtesy of Lidl's mexican weekends
And covered it all in cheese made of cream (not the white kind that comes up in google imagesearch, slightly yellower and one that needs slicer)
And some juice from lime on top after heatenings.

Turned out pretty good, pic not mine but looked similar with less cheese since im not some fat amerilard.

But yeah... Any good combos for nachos? Any UNUSUAL combinations/ingredients?
>>
>>7438824
>Rate my 'chos bros?

Let me see... instead of actual tortilla chips you used Doritos, and not even a good Dorito flavor. What little I can see of your ground pork does not look caramelized -also, you used ground pork instead of pork carnitas. Refried beans are obviously from a can, when you should have either made your own or at least used whole black beans for the superior flavor profile. The shredded cheese mix is extraneous but inoffensive. Should have just stuck to the crumbles, or made your own queso blanco to pour over. Peppers are okay, and your taste in hot sauce is good (though making your own salsa would have been better).

Final verdict: 2/10. Would quietly wait until you leave the room, then toss out window.
>>
El Yuca Green!

That's my sheit mmhmm!
>>
>>7439024
>Anonymous
stopped reading right there
>>
>>7438824
Why is your semen green?
>>
That's a very unnatural looking green.
Why would they make a hot sauce look like that?
>>
>Making Nachos right now

jes
>>
imagine being gay
>>
>>7440571(You)
>>
>>7438824

> nachos on the bottom

that sogs em up

they need to be to the sides or above the wet stuff
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.