[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my gf just cleaned my green tea pot with soap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1338934664841.gif (559 KB, 400x160) Image search: [Google]
1338934664841.gif
559 KB, 400x160
my gf just cleaned my green tea pot with soap
>>
>>7438390
why is it bad?
>>
>>7438409
there is a myth that brewing tea in an unwashed tea pot for a millenia will grant your bloodline ascendance
>>
>>7438409

Memepots have no glaze, so it can absorb (and leach) a lot of shit.
>>
>>7438409
I was preparing green tea in this pot for almost a year and the taste gets green teaier with every brew.

Now all the flavour has been removed by some crappy soap cleaner and a 2 month degrading sponge.
>>
Sweet blog, you whiny faggot
>>
>my gf
we all know it was your mom. maybe next time you'll clean your room when she tells you and then she won't have to clean your shit.
>>
File: Brikka_2.jpg (402 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Brikka_2.jpg
402 KB, 2048x1536
>>7438390
Fuck your placebo OP

My aunt took out a year of seasoning on my brikka pot with dawn and steel wool. Had to make and waste several batches of coffee just to get rid of the aluminum taste.
>>
>filthy faggots who are too lazy to clean their dishwares make excuses

Clean your shit with some baking. soda and vinegar. There's no valid reason why you never clean other than laziness.
>>
This >>7438513

>hurr I never scrape muh grill cuz the burnt shit from last week adds flavour
>>
>>7438513
>implying there is no placebo effect
>>
>>7438705
>>7438537
This, I didn't wash my shit on /ck/s advice and now after a month or so it all tastes and smells weird and mildly rotten no matter how much boiling water passes on/over it.
>>
>been building up layers of grease on my body for 3 years
>my Mom washed me with wet wipes when I was asleep
>>
File: 1456539667632.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
1456539667632.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>7438476
Servers you right you fucking teafag. I fucking hate people who drink tea.
>>
File: nys.jpg (72 KB, 651x768) Image search: [Google]
nys.jpg
72 KB, 651x768
good to see a subhuman teacuck got what was coming to him

>b-b-but muh placebo green tea leaves a 2 micrometer layer of memes on the pot every time you brew it
>>
>>7438390
why not just use glass

no one gives a fuck about your memepot "seasoning"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.