[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sometimes nothing beats a high owl of avocado With jalapeño
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Sometimes nothing beats a high owl of avocado With jalapeño and some salt.
>>
I'm pretty sure a high owl would rather a tootsie pop.
>>
File: smiling-owl-e1352312824780.jpg (62 KB, 630x463) Image search: [Google]
smiling-owl-e1352312824780.jpg
62 KB, 630x463
>>
wasting $130 million on your presidential campaign and failing to live up to your family's expectation is really rough.

but coming home to a nice bowl of guac somehow melts all the stress away.
>>
I don't follow along with all the popular food fads and shit, but I've seen how much /ck/ hates certain ones like avocado on toast and shit. I decided to try it myself to see what all the fuss was about and I was surprised that it actually tasted pretty good.

I don't get what the big deal is. I don't give a fuck if it's popular or not if it tastes good and doesn't make me sick.
>>
>>7438515

>how much /ck/ hates certain ones like avocado on toast and shit

What the fuck are you talking about? You couldn't be further from the truth.
>>
>>7438522
I see it quite a bit. Just saying.
>>
>>7438554
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Vocal+minority+silent+majority
>>
>>7438522
He's talking about all the retards on this board who insist that every remotely popular food is a meme, which in itself has turned into a retarded meme that they keep trying to force all the time.
>>
>>7438590

I know what he's talking about, but that's just a recent thing that goes along with flyover and doesn't at all reflect actual /ck/ opinions.
>>
>>7438387
Was very good though
>>
>>7438590
hate the all memes are a meme meme tbph
>>
File: dasitasdit.jpg (59 KB, 491x458) Image search: [Google]
dasitasdit.jpg
59 KB, 491x458
>>7438387
>No onions
>No cilantro
>>
>>7438387
>Sometimes nothing beats a high owl of avocado With jalapeño and some salt.

Add onion and tomato and you get delicious Guacamole, you can mix them in a blender for better results
>>
>>7438387
No sour cream?
>>
>>7438939
Well. Admittedly it's not guacamole
>>
Hawks are tastier.
>>
>>7439187
but it could be
>>
File: fuckyourshit.gif (404 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
fuckyourshit.gif
404 KB, 500x333
>>7438387
>that piece of onion skin
>>
>>7438387
avacado pudding best
>>
>>7438411
Do you think they're all pissed at him? Like on the weekends, they all go to George's house for BBQ, but Jeb stays home alone cleaning guac bowls then goes to sleep in the basement.

>>7438387
I would eat that straight from the bowl, no chips required.
>>
File: image.jpg (999 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
999 KB, 1600x1200
>>7440436
Could be
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.