[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Steaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: TSI May-Cover.jpg (1 MB, 2250x3000) Image search: [Google]
TSI May-Cover.jpg
1 MB, 2250x3000
Has anyone tried 'Trump Steaks'? Are they any good?
>>
They're the world's greatest steaks.
>>
it's just prime angus beef. you can get that anywhere.

the resulting product depends on the cook who actually prepares the meat.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x313
Pretty soon he is expanding the menu by adding tubesteak. As in his tubesteak. It will be webbed chilled, up you ass, with a generous side of smarmy fuck-u.
>>
>>7437619
That steak in the middle looks dry as fuck.
>>
Can you learn how to make Trump steaks at Trump University?
>>
His milksteak is world class
>>
I couldn't ever eat a Trump steak. I just get the image of him touching every steak personally for some reason and it weirds me out
>>
Didn't he try to sell these at a salon? Some great businessman.
>>
>>7439959
nah it was at sharper image which is also fucking weird
>>
>>7437622
Weren't good enough to save The Sharper Image.
>>
File: 1454621147171.jpg (75 KB, 440x660) Image search: [Google]
1454621147171.jpg
75 KB, 440x660
>tfw no one will ever buy you a subscription for Omaha Steaks
>>
>>7437619
lol the Sharper Image no longer exists
>>
>>7439971
Ahh no little puppy. I give you luv and kisses! I give you steak flavored ice cream! I give you huggles! I give you bellie wubs!
>>
>>7439971
omaha is actually a shit. CI did a review awhile back.
>>
>>7437677
>As in his tubesteak
So, tapas.
>>
>>7440029
CI?

Also I don't think they are shit.

They aren't worth crazy hype, but they aren't bad.
>>
>>7439971
I'm a Prime Member of Omaha Steaks
It's not great.
Only time I buy is when their actual STORE near me has "unpublished" sales of super-clearance items... get like $600 worth of stuff for $100.
That's pretty neat.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.