[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4am what is your GO TO meal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1404880012273.jpg (38 KB, 451x284) Image search: [Google]
1404880012273.jpg
38 KB, 451x284
4am

what is your GO TO meal?
>>
Well I used to cook a lot when I dated my last ex but since I broke up with her I don't cook much anymore because I'm not home that much. So unless I just happen to have like a hot pocket in the freezer or something in probably gonna go out and get something. There is a Wendy's literally 20 steps from my apt door but I'm not a huge fan of wendys, there's a McDonald's down the road a bit but I think they switch to breakfast around that time. I could hit up taco bell but sometimes I'm not feeling it. The one fast food place I'm always down for is krystal. Sometimes I'll not eat all day and go at night and just get a dozen cheese krystals with extra mustard and onions and an order of chili cheese fries and just murder that Shit. I live in a huge college town and there's this place by the bars that supposedly has some fuckin killer chili cheese fries so I need to try that
>>
File: 4am.jpg (70 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
4am.jpg
70 KB, 424x318
>>7437560

Depends. Often if I'm drunk around 2 am I'll make frozen pies and be eating them around 4.

If it's actually 4am when I feel hungry probably the thing that's easiest and doesn't have much clean up so something like smashed avocado on toast.
>>
>>7437584
What kind of pies? Like pizza or dessert pie
>>
File: slow-cook-chunky-2.jpg (59 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
slow-cook-chunky-2.jpg
59 KB, 580x580
>>7437587
These. Slow cooked Pepper beef.

Herbet Adams slow cooked range is fucking awesome although the pulled pork one is lacking in chunks of meat and it tastes weird to be eating a pie with smoky gravy.

I'm Australian so frozen pies are a big deal here.
>>
anything frozen that can be cooked in a microwave in ~4 minutes
>>
>>7437590
Oh those look good I've always wanted to try a meat pie, didn't know they were an Australian thing
>>
>>7437590
>get blackout drunk
>eat herbert adams slow cooked pies at god forsaken hours of the day after leaving it in the oven for hours on low heat

are you me?

what you do drink?
>>
>>7437610
>what you do drink?

Whatever's on special but generally Wild Turkey, JB Devil's Cut or Jack. Beer if it's a sunny day but I'll finish with one of those.
>>
File: 1430091063022.png (108 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1430091063022.png
108 KB, 396x385
>>7437607
>meat pie
>didn't know they were an Australian thing
>>
>>7437582
thanks for sharing your story anon lol
>>
>>7437582
I enjoyed that
>>
Frozen burger patty from the Freezer.

Put it on Miracle Thaw. 30 mins later you can grill the burger.

Serve with fries from the deep fryer. On a toasted bun.
>>
>>7437607
They're an everywhere thing. Only in America is pie considered a dessert by default.
>>
>>7437624
>>7437960
You are welcome, like I said I used to cook a lot but I would always do it at my ex's because she Had more ingredients plus my fuckin roommate leaves the kitchen disgusting and I'm not cleaning her mess up so I just bring shit home. I wish There was a wing place that stayed open all night because buffalo wings are hands down my favorite food. One time I got super drunk, puked my brains out, woke up the next day and went to a wing eating contest and absolutely murdered it because my stomach had nothing in it. I won 100 bucks and a t shirt. Thrres a local place here on the black side of town called catfish heaven, and they have some of the best wings I have ever eaten. Just typing about them makes me want to go over and get me about 20. I can't though cause I skipped class to Fuck my ex and now I'm laying in her bed wondering about my life
>>
potstickers
>>
>>7437614
>>7437607
British thing, actually. Add some culture to your brain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqapHRAqnfk
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.