[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Foods which always give you indigestion but you eat anyway
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: creamypastasalad.png (470 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
creamypastasalad.png
470 KB, 400x300
Foods which always give you indigestion but you eat anyway
>>
Dairy gives me bad indigestion. But I'll eat the shit out of cheese. I love cheese way too much to let indigestion stop me.
>>
I never want to eat macaroni salad again because of you /ck/

Mine is pizza btw
>>
coffee
indian food
chipotle
>>
>>7437373
>coffee
>indian food

Fuck. Unlucky.

>>7437370
>Mine is pizza btw

For some reason pizza only gives me indigestion if I eat it straight from the fridge the day after without reheating it.
>>
dairy, rice, hardboiled eggs
>>
>>7437356
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...
>>
>>7437399
What a waste of time.
>>
>>7437408
Try and keep up anon.
>>
File: mfw.png (368 KB, 586x425) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
368 KB, 586x425
everythign gives me indisgestion and sloppy shits

feels bad man
>>
>>7437428
I hope you're at least 40. If you're not and everything is giving you indigestion you have terrible GERD or are Jewish and will never be able to enjoy food.
>>
Is it weird that I take 3-4 shits/day?
>>
Coffee. I've brnt it out as a stimulant but I just need increasingly large amounts of caffeine. The first 6 or so double shots are fine but after that the reflux is abominable, especially when I try to sleep. I feel like I'm being stabbed for days on end. I want the pain to end but I can't stop.
>>
>>7437470
Yes you are going to die. Like one day you'll go for a fifth and you'll prolapse so hard you turn inside out
>>
hot cheetos
>>
The asian cashew chicken salad from Wendy's makes me fart like fire but it's the only commercial salad I can order as is because it has no cheese. Sure I can ask for no cheese but I can't trust these failure humans to not fuck it up.
>>
>>7437470
Depends. What percentage of your daily intake is fibre? If anything other than 70% then yes, it's weird.
>>
>>7437481
>The first 6 or so double shots are fine

What in the fuck? There's a reason coffee is giving you indigestion and it's simply down to volume. That is a ridiculous amount to be consuming.
>>
>>7437508
that's sensible anon. good on you
>>
>>7437368
Hard cheese like parmesan are lactose-free (or almost lactose-free)
>>
File: 1455777134448.png (554 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
1455777134448.png
554 KB, 500x418
>>7437432
>
fuck man i started reading up on all that and im isweatin huge fuckin bullets man

but then i think it might just be my bad diet too shit fuck
>>
>>7437368
You can buy tablets of lactase enzyme that let you eat whatever you want.

Also, yeah, hard cheeses are fine.
>>
>>7437356
the pasta salad at KFC is GOAT
>>
>>7438900
no you can't, autistic fuck
>>
File: download.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>7439386
uh, yes you can
>>
Whenever I'm hungover and have a big breakfast I get indigestion.

Don't know if it's the food specially, the amount I'm eating, the juice or the alcohol consumed the previous day but never fail to get indigestion after. Maybe it's due to all those things.
>>
File: image.jpg (364 KB, 2464x1632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364 KB, 2464x1632
toast with honey
>>
>>7439792
Needs butter.
>>
File: dsc_0369.jpg (3 MB, 3000x1987) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0369.jpg
3 MB, 3000x1987
anything medium-hot from the noodle box (not sure if it's a common chain, might just be a vancouver thing), especially the stuff that's already spicy before upping it, the mix of creamy sauces, noodles and ass burning spice wrecks havoc on my stomach but it's damn delicious
>>
>>7437356
any large quantity of white bread

gives me terrible shits but I love it
>>
>>7439852
Is that due to all the sugar?
>>
>>7439814
and corn flakes
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.