[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you make bean burritos? I just go the lazy route, do them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 20160303_175021.jpg (905 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160303_175021.jpg
905 KB, 2560x1536
How do you make bean burritos? I just go the lazy route, do them up like this, roll em up, and microwave for a couple minutes
>>
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 207x243) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 207x243
>>7436227
I would add a can of tomatoes and chopped up onion to what you have and then serve with pic related and sour cream
>>
>>7436227
That's sad anon. At least add a vegetable. Onion or something.
>>
File: 1455479177811.jpg (211 KB, 700x745) Image search: [Google]
1455479177811.jpg
211 KB, 700x745
>>7436227
>No Cilantro
>No Onion
>No salsa/sauce
>Fucking Microwave
>>
>>7436227
>bean burritos

Just have some dignity and fry up some beef, instead of going with that filler. Beans are nothing.

Cheese, taco sauce, salsa, sour cream, tomatoes, lettuce, and you're good. Preferably on a corn tortilla, not a wheat one, like what yours look like.
>>
>>7436227
Why would anyone buy that kind of cheese, ever? It looks like a blend that comes shredded in a bag. No cheese is better than that.
>>
a tiny bit of pork helps, if thats not your think use onions/garlic/jalepeno and a little rice if you want to stretch it out. Mash it all up with a potato ricer when cooked.
>>
>>7436227
add some hot sauce and diced onion and you are good to go
>>
This thread is white as fuck. (Or something)
Take it from a Mexican. All you need to do is make some refried beans on the stove, add some munster cheese, and put it in a tortilla. That's it. Well, that's how we eat it, anyway.
But no microwaves.
>>
>>7436843
you just created the most bland burrito in this thread
>>
>>7436227
Needs some 'cha tbph
>>
File: 1386200549652.jpg (27 KB, 300x260) Image search: [Google]
1386200549652.jpg
27 KB, 300x260
>>7436340
>anything else other than beans and cheese on a bean burrito
>>
>>7436340
>>7436817
Raw onion is literal hobo tier
>>
>>7436227

those kind of shit tortillas would ruin it for me. that's why I don't try to make burritos.
>>
>>7436843
>>7438514
>Mexican
>Refried beans
>Munster cheese...
Quit lying to the gringo you shitty chicano. Everyone knows well we Mexicans eat them straight out of the olla, where they're already flavoured by onion, garlic and epazote. The preferred cheese is a queso fresco, a feta or myzithra cheese would resemble it more than any munster cheese. Also salsa verde or roja are always mandatory. Pinche pocho.
>>
>>7436227
Wtf anon, that is like the basic for any burrito, you must add something, beef, pork, avocado, no just like that you retarded.

Alsi dont use microwave wtf, tortillas gets screwed there
>>
>>7436765
>Beans are nothing

This is a foolish statement, when prepared properly, beans are amazing.
>>
>>7439091
There is jalepenos and hot sauce

Also, I don't get what's so wrong with the microwave...sure the tortilla suffers, but the beans and cheeser is just beans and cheeser, it's not going to taste any different no matter how you heat it
>>
>>7436227
I came to this thread hoping to read how to make good bean burritos, but instead there are droves of retards that don't understand that a bean and cheese burrito consists of beans and cheese.
>>
>>7438840
No wey u need queso oaxaca pa que este chingon
>>
That's how I do it but I microwave them before rolling. I try to spread the beans and cheese out over the tortilla so not as much of the tortilla will dry out. I also add hot sauce after heating it up.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.