[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good blue cheese recipes that aren't salad-related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: blue_cheese2_1332428689[1].jpg (100 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
blue_cheese2_1332428689[1].jpg
100 KB, 512x512
Good blue cheese recipes that aren't salad-related?
>>
Take all your blue cheese and throw it right in the fucking garbage
>>
>>7431665
not yet
>>
>>7431663
bretty gud on a burger bud
>>
>>7431674
I've been wondering about that, actually. Should I add any additional topping that would go great with blue cheese? I feel like it might overpower the burger a bit.
>>
Add it to your mac and cheese along with some cubed up, blackened chicken, and drizzle some buffalo sauce on top.
>>
>>7431678
Sauted mushrooms and kale.
>>
>>7431663
grate it over pasta
>>
>>7431663

>get puff pastry sheets
>ripe pears or peaches also work amazing
>some walnuts if you're feeling gay as a daisy in may
>put thin pear ir peach slices on puff pastry
>crumble the cheese on top
>drizzle a little honey if you want more sweetness
>top of with some nuts and pop in the oven
>WA LA
>>
>>7431697
what the fuck, im saving this
>>
>>7431685
This. Also add a bit (A FUCKING BIT AND NO MORE) of Buffalo sauce along with the blue cheese, and toast the top. Love that shit.

>>7431674
This as well. A bit of blue cheeze is great on a burger.

>>7431678
If you want to add a little something exta, go for a classic "Black and Blue" burger. Bacon, blue cheeze, and some cracked (Or whole) pepper on top of that bitch.
>>
>>7431695

>blue cheese
>grate it
>>
>>7431702
sure
>>
My mother-in-law puts blue cheese, a bit of beer and cooking cream to her spaghetti (cooked) and it tastes godlike
>>
>>7431702
freeze it first you fucking mong
>>
>>7431764

Or you could just crumble the cheese...
>>
blue cheese melted with a little bit of cream. stir into cooked gnocchi and serve with crispy bacon or prosciutto and some fresh fig quarters (if available, it's pretty good even if you cant get them).
>>
in pizza.
>>
>>7431663
>chicken stock
>cauliflower
>leeks
>white pepper
>champagne
>stilton

soup

desu its all technique, but i aint sharing
>>
Test
>>
>>7431697
>WA LA

Ruined the recipe right there faggit
>>
>>7431697
Do you turn the oven on or are they just resting in there?
>>
>>7431931
Reported for ban evasion
>>
File: images (40).jpg (12 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
images (40).jpg
12 KB, 300x225
>>7431886
Yum
>>
>>7431947
>Turning on your oven
what are you some kinda HITLER or something?
>>
>>7431663
Stuffed into baked potatoes.
Port wine reduction just drizzled over top, dig in with some nice lavosch.
>>
chicken cordon bleu
>>
Penne Gorgonzola
>>
>>7431663
I think just blue cheese on some bread with some butter on it mate.
>>
>>7431678
Sauteed onion and mushroom
>>
>>7432839

What could butter possibly add?
>>
>>7431757
This but i never tried it with beer. A bit of lemon juice (approximately a teaspoon) also tastes good with the sauce.
What kind of beer was she using?
>>
have some stilton and port wine bro
>>
>>7431663
well there's the classic combo of bluecheese,ham/chicken and pineapple. usually on pizza or with pasta. also excellent with champignon, just take out the "leg" and stuff the hole with bluecheese, bonus points for wrapping it with bacon
>>
>>7432839
While it'd probably be fine either way, it probably doesn't really need the butter.
>>
>>7431663
Not bad on a Reuben, not bad at all.
>>
>>7433346
Heresy.
>>
>>7431686
>kale
>>>/out/
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.