[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>eat Jamaican patties >liquid shit for 15 minutes an hour
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4
File: 63300.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
63300.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
>eat Jamaican patties
>liquid shit for 15 minutes an hour later
>TFW
Fuck you Jamaica
>>
prob the curry spice cleaning out your colon or the processed meat.

git gud!
>>
>>7428328
Knowing why it's happening doesn't make it any less terrifying
>>
>>7428324
That is because you eat shit all day everyday before eating it.
>>
as a half Jamaican you are clearly a batty boi who can't handle spicy foods.

Jamaican patties are one of the most delicious things on this entire planet.
>>
>>7428345
All I ate before it today was two mangoes and a ramen
Faggot
>>
>an hour later
that's not how digestion works retard
>>
>>7428355
I didn't say they were gross I said they gave me severe diarrhea
>>
>>7428375
>and a ramen
So you eat shit.
>>
>>7428407
I work and go to school full time so I don't always have time to eat gourmet homecooked meals bitch
>>
>>7428324
They must have gone bad on the banana boat.
>>
It wasn't the patty that caused that. It was what ever you ate 1-2 days before. Don't kid yourself. Unless you have a bitch ass digestive system and in that case go to a doctor and change your diet dumb shit.
>>
>>7428324
>>7428385
>having weak baby guts and shitting yourself over a bit of spice

White people.
>>
I love Jamaican beef patties but why are they yellow ?
>>
>>7428846
probably turmeric.
>>
>>7428324
thats what you get for eating food people who don't believe in sanitation prepare
>>
Just thinking about Jamaica makes me want to take a shit.
>>
are these good frozen from the grocery store.
>>
>>7428926
my grandma and Jamaican family in general are huge clean freaks. do you even know where Jamaica is?
>>
>>7428375
You do realize that eating fruits will make you shit, right? Dat fiber.
>>
learn to appreciate the colon cleansing power of a good runny dump once in a while.
>>
>>7428324
Kek, your body cant handle a little spice. Tbh, Jamaican patties are pretty based
>>
Probably the two mangoes beforehand that did it
>>
>>7428355
I agree with this, and I'm a white boy. Gotta get the spicy beef ones though
>>
could have been food poisoning you turbonerds.
>>
>>7428324
>>liquid shit for 15 minutes
Oh, you got a fresh one!

The salt fish patties are pretty good.
>>
File: 1368862129912.jpg (80 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
1368862129912.jpg
80 KB, 600x449
Were they fresh or frozen? The frozen ones are pig disgusting.

>tfw no coco bread, cheese patty and Red Stripe
>tfw no jerk pork
>tfw no red peas soup
>tfw no fried plantain or boiled green banana
>tfw no rice and peas and curry chicken
>tfw no rizla and archie

Fuuuuck I want to go back NOW
>>
Jamaican patties are great, but now that I live in a small town I can only get those terrible ones they sell at 7-11.
>>
>>7430524
hold the pork
>>
>>7430457
yeah I wasn't making fun of white people. my younger sister can't handle spicy food either. people who only like mild foods are missing out though.

it's cool to see how widely available they are, everyone should try Jamaican food.
>>
>>7428324
I had a similar experience with some korean fried chicken, I was throwing up gochujang through my nose and I could feel the spice on my asshole as I shat.
>>
>>7428526
Seems more likely that it was undercooked or old meat.
>>
>>7428324
Keep to chicken nuggets. You baby.
>>
>>7431843
more likely based on what?
>>
>>7428324
I'm sorry you suffer from IBS, anon.
>>
how come raasclart jamaicans think their food is spicy as fuck? I am always disappointed, seen?

it might usually give me the shits but that is down to nuff rasta faeces in mi dutty meat, not the spiciness.

if I could obtain goat meat I would try a goat curry with hotter chillies.
>>
>>7429394
>You do realize that eating fruits will make you shit, right?

Pretty sure eating any food makes you shit.
It's kind of how our digestive system works.
>>
>>7428379

You'd be surprised the effects food can have on digestion.

One I made a very spicy tom yum soup.
About an hour and a half later I blasted shitty soup out of my ass in a single torrent and was completely fine immediately after.
>>
fuck you mohammy you better start making rice and beans or I will go to the other bodega from now on mark my word unk
>>
File: 41uXFXTYRcL.jpg (19 KB, 297x500) Image search: [Google]
41uXFXTYRcL.jpg
19 KB, 297x500
who /pickapeppa/ here?
>>
>>7428324
>I'm a little bitch boy, short and stout
>Here is my wiener, here is my spout
>Stick it in me and I'll spill it out
>I'm a little bitch boy. Short. And. Stout.
>>
why isn't there a single good recipe for these online? I've had the real deal and feel like it's one of those impossible things to replicate like a mcds burger
>>
Jamaican curry is pretty good.
>>
>>7428526
That's why whites have dominated civilization for centuries. Sucks to be any other color.
>>
>>7432168
Must have for curry
>>
>>7428324
Montezuma's revenge applies to anyone south of Florida/Texas
>>
>>7428324
>worth it i love me some pickles.png
>>
>>7432642
just go to any corner store in the ghetto.
walk in, say hello to ahmed in his turban and buy a few.

don't forget the boss sauce.
>>
>>7428526
highly spiced food is often highly spiced to disguise the fact that it has begun to go bad
>>
File: 1456285799927.jpg (90 KB, 394x404) Image search: [Google]
1456285799927.jpg
90 KB, 394x404
Am I the only one who doesn't understand the 'spicy food gives you diarrhoea' meme?

Unless your food was fished out of a gutter I don't understand why it would give you the shits

And why is it a 'white people' thing? I'm white and I've never had this problem. Is it just a thing for pasty fat yanks raised on a diet of milk and cheese?
>>
>>7432642
>wanting to replicate a mc donalds 'burger'
>>
>>7429337
Yes
>>
>>7432940
see>>7432888
that's why heavily spiced dishes were first developed, to make bad food edible, because muh lack of resources, and "authentic" ethnic food that's heavily spiced may or may not be rotten
>>
>>7432972

OK, but what does that have to do with now? Unless you're literally taking about some 3rd world shithole why would the food be bad?
>>
>>7432976
little hole in the wall places that do authentic ethnic food made by first generation imigrants have a pretty decent chance of not having followed food safety guidlines, and being used to good food, means that if something is even a little iffy, it'll give you the shits, if you eat the iffy shit often though it's not so bad
>>
>>7432982

I think there's a much more likely explanation:
The flora in a person's intestines are determined by their diet. When someone eats something that they normally don't eat there's a good chance they don't have the bacteria present to properly digest it and they get the squirts. It's got nothing to do with actual sickness, rather it's a matter of eating something that one isn't accustomed to. This is often called "traveler's diarrhea" because it often happens when a person travels.

Honest-to-god food poisoning is a lot worse than simple diarrhea.
>>
>>7432940
>spend entire life hearing how taco bell incapacitates all of my friends
>eat it all the time
>totally fine

I will never understand
>>
I wish my mom showed me how to make curry chicken before she died like she said she would.
>>
>>7432086
you're a special breed, aren't you
>>
This thread has inspired me to cook up some Jamaican food today. Currently looking up recipes.

>>7433604
I'm sorry to hear this, anon. Sending some feels.
>>
>>7430524
You can get most in this in every state between Florida and Connecticut
>>
>>7432069
Nothing they have is really spicy besides jerk chicken
>>
>>7432642
McDonalds literally has a youtube channel teaching you how to make an entire big mac at home. How they season that patty and all
>>
>>7435474
Here in NY (long island) most grocery stores have Jamaican sections. Mostly with ingredients and imports, but if you know how to cook it should suffice. There's a few takeout places around here I've been meaning to try as well.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.