[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here likes little ceasers pizza? 2 pizzas for 10$ is pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 169x148) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 169x148
who here likes little ceasers pizza?

2 pizzas for 10$ is pretty amazing
>>
>classic image.jpg
>>
They're like 6 dollars here, I think. And that's just boring old pepperoni. Most of the good (or custom) ones are over 10 dollars. Plus tax too.

Which still isn't bad. The pizza is pretty good.
>>
File: 20160207_164212-2500x2000.jpg (899 KB, 2500x2000) Image search: [Google]
20160207_164212-2500x2000.jpg
899 KB, 2500x2000
>>7426848
I only like their deep dish. And that bacon-wrapped deep dish is dank as tits. Pic related
>>
>>7426848
Wouldn't say I like them but I have eaten them a lot.
>tfw stuff your fatass with entire deep dish pizza + marinara sauce and breadsticks and 2 liter root beer
It's not a good feel, more the "I hate myself" feel. Glad those days are behind me.
>>
>>7426879
that must be fun to eat. gotta touch all that gross meat and grease.

unless you have utensils, but you can't very well bust those out at a party or something
>>
>>7426892
So you'll put it in your mouth but you wont touch it?
>>
>>7426909
I don't have to wash the oil and meat crumbs out of my mouth.
>>
official /joey/ pizza desu
>>
>>7426848
I think it's great for $5. Then again, I just really love pizza.
>>
>>7426914
Sometimes it's fun to go back and forth with a shitposter even when you know they're shitposting/trolling, but you're not giving us much to work with here. You're lame.

Work on your shitposting and try again in 6 months. I'll be here waiting
>>
>>7426879
This. Little Ceasars does Detroit Style pizza the way it's meant to be done. However, that bacon wrapped one was a disgrace to bacon the one time i got it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.