[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got into a confrontation at Chipotle They skimped me on meat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: be.jpg (66 KB, 409x285) Image search: [Google]
be.jpg
66 KB, 409x285
Got into a confrontation at Chipotle

They skimped me on meat (literally put like 2oz) I stood there and starred the guy while the next employee was asking what else I wanted on the burrito. I ignored her completely and continued to stare him while he was tending to the next customer. The girl kept saying "excuse me sir" but she didn't even exist to me.

This phaggot knew I was bertstaring him hard and was getting nervous and shakey and didn't know what to do.

After he helped a few customers he could no longer help any more because the line was jammed up and my eyes were still locked on his.

Finally he muttered "ca...can I help y..you?" and while staring him directly into the eyes I pointed to the steak. He nervously grabbed the spoon and put more steak on and my eyes left his for a fraction of a second to verify it was the correct amount, then I continued to stare him while telling the other employee what else I wanted.

I never took my eyes off his while I was finishing up the burrito, paying, and getting napkins. I even walked backwards out of the store so I could continue to bertstare him. When I got into my truck I drove at a snails pace around the front windows and continued to bertstare him through the windows.

Pretty sure that phaggot quit after that, never saw him again.
>>
>>7424447
such a tough guy
>>
>>7424463
No I just have principles
>>
I sure hope my children can be as mighty as you one day
>>
>>7424447
>Gets served a shit stuffed burrbomination
>Sure showed those guys

Enjoy shitting your guts out the next few days.
>>
Tell us more of your deeds dread chipotle master!
>>
>>7424476
Man Jews really want to get a hold of that sweet CMG eh? Poisoning their supply chain didn't cut it huh?
>>
>>7424447
>vegan for lent
>ordered pad thai without eggs or fish sauce
>received pad thai, drove home (30 minute drive, was coming from work)
>insanely hungry-- all I'd eaten all day was fucking grits
>open container
>smells like fish, chunks of egg everywhere
>go full autism at the hostess on the phone, hanger at 100%
>received full refund
>threw the pad thai in the freezer and ate some fucking rice for dinner
>>
>>7424506
Not very Christ-like of you, maybe you should have embraced your shortcomings and ate the dish as it was intended.
>>
>>7424525
Naw. I worked in the kitchen of a Keith McNally restaurant for 3 years.

You never fuck up a specific order that omits ingredients. For all they knew I could have made that order due to a seafood and egg allergy.
>>
>>7424447
Lack of virus/10

Claim Zika or some shit next time. Free burrito. You will fit right in with the Cheatriots.
>>
>>7424506
>vegan for lent
Greek Orthodox?
>>
>>7424544
Irish Catholic
>>
Tim Brody is a faggot
>>
File: 0000-456.jpg (72 KB, 359x469) Image search: [Google]
0000-456.jpg
72 KB, 359x469
>stop at a random diner while on a road trip
>order breakfast
>over easy eggs were rock hard and cold
>toast was burnt (black) on one side
>hash browns were raw in the middle
>so how is everything?
>f-fine
>eat it all quietly and leave a 30% tip
>>
File: 1439839477031.jpg (10 KB, 170x213) Image search: [Google]
1439839477031.jpg
10 KB, 170x213
>>7424447
>this much autism
please be real
>>
>>7424550
So the vegan thing is a choice, not something mandated by the church. Got it. I'm just used to hearing my Orthodox buddies bitching this time of year because their fast pretty much mandates being vegan for 40 days.
>>
>order wings
>go to pick it up
>pay cashier
>she turns around and talks to some other girl
>my order is right there
>after a minute interrupt her conversation
>'can you get me my food, its right there'
>she asks how i know
>'because im not fucking retarded'
>she hands me my food, glares, and mutters 'wow rude'

gotta love retards
>>
>>7424566
Yeah, it was a choice. I have done it every year for the past 6, and I definitely appreciate it.

I give up booze the whole time, too. That's honestly much harder than giving up animal products.
>>
Big man op
>>
>>7424568
man that would rage me hard. i'd respond by saying, 'no... what was RUDE was you talking to your retarded friend and not giving me my order that was right in front of you' and then storm out.

[spoiler]actually i'd probably just mutter 'y-you too' and walk out while staring at the ground[/spoiler]
>>
>>7424557

Whenever I get shitty food, I walk out. No questions asked. I've done it about a dozen times. Nothing ever comes of it.
>>
>>7424447
>I even walked backwards out of the store so I could continue to bertstare him.
Heh.

>>7424568
That describes about a quarter of my visits to Buffalo Wild Wings.
>>
>go grab some fried chicken from Popeyes
>cashier has jolly rancher in mouth
>slurs out can I help you with all that spit in her mouth
>yes you can help me by taking the candy out of you mouth
>wait as she spits it out.
>order my chicken and go home
The manager was right there while I explained to the girl why it was wrong, never said a word
>>
>>7424488
wow you guys worked real hard to get this deep into the thread, I'm proud of you!
>>
>>7424709
funny, it was a BWW
>>
>>7424506
>>7424540
I mean, eating food prepared by a stranger is something sort of reckless to begin with. You should always go into it expecting the worst. If a dish is supposed to have fish and eggs it's probably going to have fish and eggs. The only real exception would be hospital food since your health is their business. Like, if you're severely allergic or it's prohibited by your religion or whatever just don't eat foods that contain that ingredient, or make it specially yourself. Otherwise expect some slip ups. The same goes for all food safety really, if you go to McDonald's expect a burger that's been sitting under a lamp all afternoon waiting to be adopted. It should have been thrown out hours ago but it's still probably fine to eat, right? Etc
>>
>>7424544
This year orthodox lent isn't till March 14th because we decided Easter should be on May 1st this year. We were suppose to have a unification with the Catholics a couple years ago but that fell the fuck through.
>>
File: qdoba-logo-square.jpg (108 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
qdoba-logo-square.jpg
108 KB, 500x500
aware lmao

spot sold to Qdoba Mexican Eats | Your Mexican Food Restaurant
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.