[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So uhh...this was pretty good. Bravo Burger King.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (466 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
466 KB, 2048x1536
So uhh...this was pretty good.

Bravo Burger King.
>>
>>7423436
I agree!

I'd rate the chili cheese dog at about 8.5 and the classic one at 9.5
>>
I'd give the chili cheese dog a 6.5. It wasn't that great. The cheese wasn't that great and the hotdog wasn't anywhere close to what I would call grilled.
>>
>>7423470
I watched the joey review and i believe these were his exact ratings. Is that you, Joey?
>>
MOAR

i need more reviews before i decide whether or not to get one
>>
>>7423436
I got the chili cheese dog and was disappointed. Should I bother trying this one?
>>
>>7423436
Fucking faildog

no grill marks/flavour, was it nuked or something?

only relish option sweet relish

yucky dogs :(
>>
Can you lads taste the flame grilled flavor on these? Thats literally the only reason I would get excite for these is if they taste like a backyard bbw dog. If not I live next to a Sonic who makes decent dogs so why bother with King.
>>
for $2 a dog I'd rather just grab papaya
>>
Had the "Grilled Dog" tonight, it was really salty but otherwise and acceptable hot dog. I'd rather get one for cheaper at the Quick Trip across the street.
>>
>>7423942
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyPQJ7_sqiY

Pug-face said it was shit and tastes like shit and I believe him over Shill-eys World Tour.
>>
i totally diagree. I had one of the normal ones like in the OP pic. first of all its clearly not grilled, they didnt even bother painting on fake grill marks on the frank. its boiled. and it tastes exactly the same as an incredibly cheap hotdog literally anywhere else. i dont know how they are trying to make this a thing it literally has nothing that other cheap hot dog places have- absolutely nothing to set it apart. i mean dont get me wrong it wasnt bad but you can make that exact hotdog for way cheaper OR just go to any cheap hotdog place and get the exact same product
>>
>>7425000
LOL

So how is the chili? Will they now add chili to fries or burgers?
>>
Pic related has the best chili cheese dogs in L.A.

>>7424975
>tfw no more Papaya King in Hollywood

Why live?
>>
>>7424975
so what ingredients are on this dog so I can attempt to recreate it.
>>
>>7424944
They won't give you dill relish? Fuck them, I was thinking about getting one but not now.
>>
>soupy sweet relish
>a ten cent hot dog
>a two cent bun
>good
Pick absolutely fucking none
>>
File: Newman.jpg (6 KB, 250x226) Image search: [Google]
Newman.jpg
6 KB, 250x226
All the people in this thread bitching are the dumb ones that didn't use a groupon.
>>
>>7425281
>don't worry, you can get your fast food pig dick smoothie cheaper and it makes me a better person!

Nah, I'll just not eat dogshit. Doesn't even look legitimately grilled, let alone a good quality dog or steamed bun.
>>
>>7425286
No. It's just i'm sure that you and everyone else bitching are complaining about the price of 1 grilled dog. I already seen it in every grilled dog thread made this week. Of course i wouldn't buy this shit if i didn't get some kind of discount. It's burger king i don't expect this to be any good.
>>
>>7425293
I can get the same thing at a gas station, 2 for a dollar.
>>
>>7423436
I'm watching the reviewbrah review right now and it seems disappointingly small.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT27nnHcL1E

Overall seems like a mediocre hotdog for the price, but they're putting it on the menu to introduce change and because hotdogs and hamburgers make perfect sense being available in the same place.

I wonder if other burger joints will follow BK's lead and try to outdo them.
>>
Maybe they could sell these for cheaper if they weren't paying so many shills on this board.
>>
>>7423436

I hate it when people order these because they are so messy and hard to make.
>>
>>7425296
Man knows about that sheetz life
>>
I ate one after drinking a bottle of white wine last night. I got 4 hours of sleep in between all the heartburn.
>>
File: 1336432345644.jpg (52 KB, 526x300) Image search: [Google]
1336432345644.jpg
52 KB, 526x300
>>7426311
>hard to make.

What!?
>>
I wonder now why every burger fast food place doesn't sell hotdogs. It makes sense really. Its cheap, kids and autists like them, and they probably make more money per dog than per burger. They don't even have to be great, places like McDonalds, Wendy's, Jack in the Box etc oughta have dogs on the menu.
>>
File: 055__83453.1434032761.1280.1280.jpg (102 KB, 568x957) Image search: [Google]
055__83453.1434032761.1280.1280.jpg
102 KB, 568x957
>>7426339
You are talking to the kind of person that expects 30k a year for doing the job a stoned 16 year old can do. Don't expect too much from them.
>>
>>7426376
>all that neck fat

How does that fat fuck not look at himself in the mirror and not want to just end it?
>>
Hurry up and give me the rodeo dog. I'm not going to instruct the cashier in how to make one like an asshole, just give me the option to point to.
>>
>>7426376
Yeah no i don't like beans in chili. And i'm not sure what location you went to but every true Angelino knows they should always and only visit the Beverly Rampart location.

Sorry you were born after 2000 and can't appreciate local landmark legendary creations.
>>
>>7426400
You say that like $30k/year is a lot of money.
>>
Had the chili dog this weekend. Was pretty good, but small.

Can get bigger dogs at a gas station.

Beats a DQ chili dog, though.
>>
File: ryan-reynolds-toned-body.jpg (26 KB, 361x400) Image search: [Google]
ryan-reynolds-toned-body.jpg
26 KB, 361x400
Ah. Good lookin dog OP. Looks like she could use a little ranch though. Dipping and dunking doesnt work for dogs so id suggest Ranch Hands.
>>
Forgot the link on where to find Ranch Hands. I am incredibly embarrassed.

https://youtu.be/Kf-44Q9CEUQ
>>
Viral marketing
>>
File: Anonlovespickles.png (48 KB, 635x777) Image search: [Google]
Anonlovespickles.png
48 KB, 635x777
>>7427176
Went to the one in Huntington Beach. Was born in 93

Sorry I'm not a hamplanet that wants a average hit dog covered in trough slop
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.