[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Iowa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: iowa_county_map.gif (51 KB, 750x486) Image search: [Google]
iowa_county_map.gif
51 KB, 750x486
No in n out, no del taco, no whataburger, like 2 chipotles. Why even live
>>
>>7421652
Gotta grow corn for the rest of the country. It's literally the only reason they exist. Without corn and hogs it is a wasteland with no redeeming qualities.
>>
Why not just make your own burgers, tacos, and burritos?
>>
>>7421652
I just had In n Out for the second time ever today. It's fucking meh-tier, I don't get why people love it so much. Their fries plain suck. The burger is good for fast food.

>inb4 "but you gotta get the fries animal style bro"
If you have to smother something with 1000 island and cheese to make it good you weren't working with something good to begin with. If they didn't single-fry their fries they would be much better.
>>
Its what you get for voting for Rato, cornniggers
>>
>>7421787
t. Iowan
>>
eh Whataburgers good but nothing compared to being up to your eyeballs in corn.
>>
File: EAT THE FOOD.jpg (265 KB, 717x387) Image search: [Google]
EAT THE FOOD.jpg
265 KB, 717x387
>>7421652
At least you're not in Idaho.
>>
culvers, starlite cafe
>>
They probably have culvers.
Who needs any fast food besides Culvers and Chipotle?
>>
>>7421652
Damn amerilard borders look like autism
>>
>Dickinson

What exactly are they trying to portray here?
>>
>Iowa, Iowa
>>
>>7422423
OCD
>>
>>7422423
those are just counties. nobody really pays attention to them.

just determines which jail you go to and how much your taxes are.
>>
>>7421652
We have Bbops dude, we don't need anything else.
>>
>>7423107
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iowa_Township,_Iowa_County,_Iowa

>yfw there's an Iowa, Iowa, Iowa
>>
>>7421844
They also have a few Steak n Shakes
>>
>>7422423
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>7421652
>No del taco
>Two Chipotles
We've got a shitload of Mexican immigrants we get REAL Mexican food from.

>>7421812
Whataburger tasted like Wendy's when I had it. Confirmed for Texans lying about having good stuff. Filed right next to oil.

>>7421844
Who needs Pseudoscience-laden burritos when there's a shitload of real Mexican food? (And Pancheros.)?

>>7423146
True. Bbops > In-N-Out.
>>
>>7421787
I live in San Diego, surrounded by in-n-outs. I never liked them until I started getting animal fries. i LOVE them. but their plain fries are bad.
>>
File: In-N-Out_Burger_French_fries.jpg (63 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
In-N-Out_Burger_French_fries.jpg
63 KB, 800x600
I don't think in-n-out's fries are bad.

There's just nothing special about them. Same thing anyone can make with strips of potato and a deep fryer. Or even with pan frying and one of those screens.
>>
>>7423931
They aren't salted enough.
>>
>>7421787
The only reason I'd want one near me is because of the cheap burgers. Better than mcdonalds and not wendys price.
>>
>>7421652
Holy fuck that county layout triggers me.
>>
>>7421826
Lol, u juss said that u da ho, gtf on bitch
>>
>>7422423
That's just because we have so much prime real estate, we have to organize it somehow.

>bongs mad because you can throw a baseball from one side of their island to another
>bongs mad because they will never know what a baseball is because they'll never know what freedom is
>>
>>7421826
Idaho is beautiful
>>
>>7421652
No Jack in the Box either I think.
>>
>>7421652
I hate living in Iowa for many, many reasons, but food is fortunately not one of them.
>>
File: jethro's.jpg (135 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
jethro's.jpg
135 KB, 1024x682
Who /jethros/ here?
>>
Shit, those counties aren't gerrymandered at all.
>>
>>7422423
Iowa is a fucking flat ass state, it was literally divided into squares. Look at other states' county maps, and learn something.
Fucking Euros thinking America is as small as their countries full of rapey refugees.
>>
>current year
>not living in the quad cities

Its like the perfect balance between overpriced and overpopulated big cities and back country shit holes.
>>
>>7423146
Bbops literally love and life.
>why pay more?
>>
>>7425222
Altoona location is my go to.
>>
Burgerfeen > any example you post
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.