[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am i a degenerate or retarded if i mix these. im afraid /ck/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: poverty.jpg (534 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
poverty.jpg
534 KB, 900x1600
am i a degenerate or retarded if i mix these. im afraid /ck/
>>
you're both for using canned beans
>>
>>7421271

>not wanting to soak beans overnight and then cook them for 5+ hours makes you both a degenerate and a retard
>>
>>7421431
you don't have to soak them overnight
>being afraid of cooking
why are you even on this board?
>>
>>7421249
Honey baked beans? wtf?
>>
>>7421499
I've had them before, they're ok. I prefer brown sugar or molasses for baked beans though.
>>
Canned bean master race coming through
>>
>>7421271
Different anon, I get 2 and a half hours after a shift before I have to be in bed. I don't want to spend an hour of that prepping beans to cook with. If it's the weekend then hell yeah, dry beans.
>>
I guess you could mix them but I would think the baked beans would be diluted in a way by the pinto beans.
>>
if I just needed something to fill my stomach I would probably power through those pinto beans then eat the baked beans so I could savor them.
>>
>>7421431
Whoa
Who told you it takes this long to cook beans
>>
>>7421566
>dat husband pleasin' goodness
>>
Since I'm borderline retarded

Can i cook pinto beans and prepare them like baked beans? Like add all that ketchup and sugar and shit to try to replicate bush's baked beans?
>>
>>7421851
I don't think you'll be able to replicate them with ketchup and sugar.
>>
>>7421860
Alright sperg captain, instead of navy beans or great white beans, can i use pinto for baked beans?

Along with brown sugar, molasses, bacon, onion, mustard, and the other usual ingredients.
>>
>>7421566
what makes them "ranch style"? like the mayo dip flavor?
>>
>>7421874
You could use pretty much any beans for baked beans. Most beans have very similar texture and flavor, though i don't think something like garbanzo beans or lima beans would work too well from a texture standpoint.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.