[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the least autistic drink to order at a restaurant?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: wee man from austine powers.jpg (15 KB, 347x423) Image search: [Google]
wee man from austine powers.jpg
15 KB, 347x423
What's the least autistic drink to order at a restaurant? My mom makes fun of me and my dad for ordering water, should I get iced tea instead?
>>
Stop being so insecure about your beverage choices, and just get what you like the most.
>>
>>7420861
Wine u faggt
>>
>My mom makes fun of me and my dad

did you mean 'my wife's son'
>>
>>7420864
Fucking this to the millionth power.
>>
>>7420861

The most normal non-alcoholic drink is probably diet coke.
The most normal alcoholic drink is a beer (for a man) or wine (for a woman).
>>
>>7420861
>My mom makes fun of me and my dad for ordering water
>makes fun of me
>for ordering water

lol then your mom is a fat cow
tell her she's a fat cow and flip her off as you drink your natural hydrating goodness.
>>
I always order water. Drinking your calories is a great way to gain weight, and you go to restaurants for the food. I want to be able to not have a sugary, sticky drink in my mouth so I can actually taste what I'm paying for.
>>
>>7420861
Clearly a Shirley Temple for you.
>>
>>7421037
Is this really normal in america?
>>
>>7421269
Diet coke is not the most popular drink. I usually see either coke, iced tea, or water (for non alcoholic). Rarely anything else.
>>
>>7420861
RIP in peace lil roachie
>>
>>7421282
I mean is soda really considered normal for adults at a restaurant?
>>
>>7421292
Depends on the restaurant, but I think coke generally is
>>
...how insecure ARE you?
>>
>>7420861
Soda water to spite them
>>
>>7421398
It's just that the less they respect me the more likely it is that they'll kick me out. I need to play their game.
>>
>>7421269
Yes. I got roasted the whole time last time I went out to eat with my co-workers because I wouldn't order anything alcoholic. Then Tom from down the hall took my ID badge, held it over my head so I couldn't reach it, and one of the girls pulled my pants down while I was trying to get it.
>>
>>7421422
>and one of the girls pulled my pants down while I was trying to get it
Oh boy, this story's getting good. Don't cut it off there, man. Finish it.
>>
>>7421412
if your parents take you out to dinner they probably wont kick you out. My mom hasnt taken me out to dinner since i was like 16
>>
>>7420861
Sprite is my go to, in order to avoid the inevitable "is Pepsi okay?" cop out when I order a coke.
>>
>>7421439
>Is Sierra Mist ok?
>>
>>7420861
next time punch your mom in the mouth and see how lippy she is in the future
>>
>>7421412

Maybe move out lol

I can't fathom WANTING to live with parents, much less ones that wouldn't respect you because of the type of drink you order at a restaurant. That's some toxic pathological fuckery.
>>
File: 1453956647236.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1453956647236.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>7421447
>>
>>7421451
you don't really have a choice when you're too autistic to function in society
>>
>>7421454

Bitch please I was diagnosed Asperger's as a kid. I was a socially inept little shit until my parents finally kicked me out and I had to LEARN TO FUCKING THRIVE. You can't use a crutch forever, my friend.
>>
>>7421468

Also if your parents are as fucked in the head as your fear of them implies, then they're probably contributing to your social ineptitude more than anything.
>>
>>7421468
Asperger's isn't really autism, despite the recent updates to categorisation. Autism is practically the opposite thing. A society which was pure sperglords would function better than what we have today. A society which was pure autists would die within a week.
>>
>>7421480

Asperger's and Autism are still used interchangeably by a lot of folks, though. And if OP were actually autistic, he wouldn't be posting here in the first place. I've met autistic kids... their communication abilities aren't that far off from those with mental retardation.
>>
>>7420861
Actually ordering water is the most patrician choice there is desu

Anything apart is either too sugary or unhealthy, you can't go wrong with the classic water, maybe with a lemon

Also I love baba
>>
>>7421471
I agree

OP you are better than your parents (that is if they make fun of you and criticize every little thing you do, not just simply poking a joke and messing around)

Stop making excuses
>>
Normally I only eat out for a celebration or social event so it'd be beer or something alcoholic to grease the wheels. If you're driving coke or whatever soda is also acceptable. Some people like a cup of coffee after. Most people think of water at a restaurant as the classic poor man's drink since it's free. Or otherwise just stingy or a tightwad. It's a very mild criticism though so really just drink whatever dude. The tap water in my area is fucking delicious so I do appreciate some nice clear ice water.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.