[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convinced cute girl to go on a "baking date" with me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: fox.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
fox.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
Now i love to bake bread and so does she, i was thinking "hey, we should bake together because shit takes hours so quality bonding time". Naturally things will escalate from there to me fucking her in the ass but guys where the fuck can i fing a public kitchen. Lkke fuck my parents or hers will let us go to each others houses (old school religious parents) so im wondering if there are kitchens open for the public to use in michigan
>pic related: its her
>>
>>7420587
you can either tell me what town you live and where exactly in that town or how far you're willing to travel and I'll look this up for you

or you can do it yourself
>>
>>7420587
Go home, Shia. This isn't the place for one of your weird postmodern experiments.
>>
what terms would you search on google?
>>
>>7420608
OP here. I usually search for "men's bath house location" and stuff like that. I'm not sure how to use google for other things
>>
why not just use your own kitchen?
>>
>>7420587
Where at in michigan?
>>
>>7420632
You'll have better luck searching for "glory hole".
>>
>>7421921
Glory holes interest me. I'd like to try one but I'm pretty sure that 90% of the time, it's another dude on the other side and I'm just not into that.
>>
>>7421931
So, you'll never know.

It's like schroedingers cat, it's not a dude sucking you off until you see him, even if it is.
>>
Maybe you should stop being a fucking degenerate OP.
>>
>>7420587
>Lkke fuck my parents or hers will let us go to each others houses
You need to be 18 or older to post here.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.