[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /ck/ could you help me or with some liquor recommendations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2848x4288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2848x4288
Hey /ck/ could you help me or with some liquor recommendations? I use to drink primarily booze, then I moved in above a shop that just sells craft beer, and became buddies with the owner, so I've literally had nothing but beers and such for the last year or so. I need to go on a cut for a small film I'm acting in, so I've decided to switch back to booze as I don't wish to give up alcohol all together. I'm pretty broke though, the store owner would give me a lot of my drinks on the house and provide the beer when we drunk together, so I've written alcohol out of my budget. What are the best cheap liquors I can get that have some level of quality to them? I'd rather move some money around and spend a little more for a better product, but I just don't want to waste money. Pic related was the best balance of quality and savings I found in the past. I'll probably get a bottle of it, but I'm interested in some whiskey or bourbon too. Every cheap whiskey I've gotten before has been garbage quality and given me a terrible hangover though, is that unavoidable with cheap dark liquors? Should I just stick to light? Thank you
>>
>rambling man image.jpg
>>
>>7420564
I'm sick as fuck trying to get through a 3 day fast on amphetamines, sorry.

>TLDR GOOD CHEAP LIQUORS TELL ME PLZ
>>
I like Wild Turkey
>>
>>7420547
straight vodka if you need to cut.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.