[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Katsu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
How do I make really good katsudon, whenever i try it turns to shit. I have to use a pan to fry it as well.....
>>
>>7419206
deep fry it dip shit
>>
Tell us what you do to make it and specifically what's bad about it when it's done.
>>
>OH MY GOD /ck/ I HAVE TO DO ACTUAL WORK TO MAKE GOOD FOOD, ITS SO TERRIBLE!
Go back to the nail salon cunt.
>>
>>7419206
Katsudon is fucking gross. Why do they fuck up perfectly good chicken with an egg, completely fucks up the dish.

Also OP do you not own a pot?
>>
>>7419578
katsudon is fried pork you dingus, you're thinking of oyakodon.

Also you have shit taste, oyakodon is delicious.
>>
>>7419578
Katsudon? Chicken? What are you gabbing about? That's oyakodon. Katsudon is pork.

OP, Just look at this, and follow the instructions exactly. This is important - exactly. If you can't do that, just give up on cooking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YclrFezWVYk
>>
>>7419578
>katsudon
>chicken
That's Oyakodon you fucking retard.
>>
>>7419206
pound it thin, egg wash, place in panko, shallow fry until golden on both sides in hot oil.

Not hard

Also Katsu Curry is better
>>
>>7419581
>>7419585
>>7419587

These fucking weebs defending a breaded cutlet which has been ruined with an egg.

It can be any fucking cutlet, so you can have chicken katsudon. Katsu means cutlet, the don is from donburi. Pork is fucking disgusting you plebs, absolutely haram.
>>
>>7419599
katsudon is specifically pork cutlet and there is literally nothing wrong with eggs in donburi of any sort you incorrigible pedophile.
>>
>>7419613
It's fucking gross because 90% of the time the egg mixes with the breading, removes pretty much all the texture and turns it into an oily mess.
>>
>>7419632
I haven't had that problem at all, ever.
Don't blame your personal failures on perfectly good food.
>>
>>7419643
Like I make this weeb shit. The food is fucking terrible, it has no depth and tastes like complete shit. You either overcook your eggs or you don't know what you are talking about. Take OP's pic for example the egg has mixed with the breading and it looks like a shitty oily mess, like all katsudon.
>>
>>7419657
>The food is fucking terrible, it has no depth and tastes like complete shit.

Holy fucking shit either you have no idea what in the fainest glimmer of hell you're talking about or you've got a horrendous tongue-related injury of some sort.

I'm sorry you've been completely unable to enjoy a simple, delicious katsudon but stop projecting your shortcomings onto others.
>>
>>7419681

Are you trying to say that the egg in OP's photo isn't soaked into the breading? Because it sure as fuck looks that way to me.
>>
>>7419681
>projecting
Again i'll say it again I don't make this shit, I've eaten it at places where the cooks are much better than you and the dish is complete shit.

You are just a weeb who will defend any japanese dish.

Stick to katsu with a bit of mayo and plum sauce.
>>
>>7419710

Stop eating only fast food and processed shit, then maybe your palate wouldn't be more dead than a 90 year old mans penis. I bet your one of those faggots who eat their burgers with nothing but the patty and condiments.
>>
>>7419710
Japanese curry dishes with this kind of pork are really good, but I don't like the way this is done either. It's just a matter of taste though, which is subjective. You don't need to get so angry that other people enjoy things that you don't. I don't like it either, but I wish I did. Just more things to enjoy.
>>
>>7419599
Rasheed
>>
>>7419206
Oh you wanna make Schnitzel OP? Why dont you call it by its real name you weaboo faggot?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.