[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /ck/ feel about the donair? -pita -spicy meat -onions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: donair.jpg (32 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
donair.jpg
32 KB, 460x345
How does /ck/ feel about the donair?

-pita
-spicy meat
-onions
-tomato
-sweet sauce
>>
I live in Malmö sweden so i probably eat "döner" (we just call it kebab), shawarma or falafel at least twice a week for lunch.

Cheap and tasty.
>>
Man nennt es "Döner" und nicht "Don-air" du Kulturbanause.
>>
Döner is simply the name of the meat.

You have to specify how you want it served. The usual in-a-bun way is called Döner Kebab. Putting it into a thin wrap is called Dürüm Döner. Less popular, but actually the most exciting way to eat it is a Lahmacun Döner, when they wrap a "turkish pizza" around the meat.
>>
>>7419090
>>7419092
>>7419099
Donair is the Canadian turd version of döner.
>>
File: o.jpg (184 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
184 KB, 1000x750
>>7419099
>>7419090
>>7419092

Donair is a variation of döner that drunk Canadians eat.
They also make poutine and pizza out of it.
>>
>>7419099
>> he calls pita bread "buns"
>>
>>7419106
>>7419108
Fuck off faggots King of Donair is great
>>
>>7419078
tasty as FUCK

literally my favorite food
>>
I fucking love Donairs.

Fuck, I miss the pizza place that used to be by my place. They made the GOAT donair pizza. The owner retired about five years ago and they closed up shop. Now it's a really shitty pizza place owned by pakis like everything around here. (Millwoods, Edmonton) They don't even sell Donairs.
>>
This thread is making me hungry
>>
File: 'cho-'to.jpg (30 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
'cho-'to.jpg
30 KB, 500x320
I'd rather have a 'to with some 'chos.
>>
>>7419154
Fuck man, that really sucks. Fellow edmonton anon here, if you need a good donair just go to olympus donair, it's just a hop and a skip down 23rd ave. I haven't had a good donair pizza in years though ;_;
>>
>>7420122
I just googled it and it's in riverbend. Fuck that.
>>
>>7419078
OH, YOU MEAN GYROS?
>>
>>7419126
KOD is literal garbage. Go to Mezza you dummy.
>>
>>7420331
Gyros are awful compared to Donairs. Taste nothing alike.
>>
>>7419078
>-sweet sauce
Ruins it. Shit tier. So does the sugary tomato sauce sometimes offered.

BEST: greek gyro with yogurt sauce and cucumbers. Shawarma is okay. Falafel is downright addictive, esp with green chilies.
>>
>>7419078
as long as its real meat and not shriveled meatloaf or whatever most places serve you as a poor substitute.

if you enter and you do not see pieces of real meat on the spinner then just leave.
>>
>>7419106
döner is the type of food, when they have one of those metal spikes they put chunks of meat on and then shave off as it become grilled
>>
>>7420331
gyros is a different food though, just like a burrito also is a different food even though they all are meat in wraps
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.