[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last Meal Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (983 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
983 KB, 3264x2448
I wish we had more 'shit you ate' threads.
>>
I didn't take a pic of my dinner, which I just finished, but anyway..... I made Spicy Salmon Burgers with Green Goddess Coleslaw. Was pretty ace.

I do have a pic of my dinner yesterday, which was fairly unremarkable, but I'll post it in a minute anyway.
>>
>>7418687
I was lazy tonight and made some frozen nuggers that I dipped in BBQ sauce. I also had a couple pieces of multigrain bread that I made this afternoon.

I've got some sirloin marinating in the fridge right now that I plan to grill up tomorrow and make some fajitas. Even made some chipotle salsa to put on them.
>>
File: 20160224_201128.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160224_201128.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>7418687
That's a pic of a steak burrito filled with grilled steak, grilled poblano peppers and onions, chili - lime sweet potatoes, guacamole, salsa, and lettuce. Messy, but delicious.
>>
So what're you in for?
>>
File: dinsalmon.jpg (918 KB, 2390x4250) Image search: [Google]
dinsalmon.jpg
918 KB, 2390x4250
>>
>>7419025
The fuck? I took that pic horizontally
>>
>>7419029
There's perogi in there. And a bit of fish i think I'm not 100%
>>
>>7419120
looks like gyoza.
>>
>>7419120
Gyoza, canned baby corn, Salmon fillet
>>
Fried some yesterday's boiled potatoes, some bacon, blood sausages and a couple of eggs. Rye bread with pickled herring and chopped onions on the side and a huge cup of coffee and some whole milk.

Perfect for a fat guy's hangover day, not very picturesque desu senpai
>>
Ground turkey and rice.

I'm a poorfag and the turkey was on sale for 4 CAD a pound.
Literally 3 days worth of food for 9 overinflated Canadian Dollars.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.