[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tonight I made a version of Dave's Pimpin Pizza. https
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: p1.png (2 MB, 1007x620) Image search: [Google]
p1.png
2 MB, 1007x620
Tonight I made a version of Dave's Pimpin Pizza.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9IciaC5oI

This tasted way fucking better than I thought it was going to and I will never be ordering pizza again.

Pic to start are the ingreds.
>>
File: p2.png (2 MB, 936x688) Image search: [Google]
p2.png
2 MB, 936x688
Toppings chopped up and on the pita.

genoa
mushrooms
red peppers
habanero
basil
sage
>>
File: p3.png (1 MB, 826x576) Image search: [Google]
p3.png
1 MB, 826x576
Three cheeses added.

goat cheese w/ cranberries
mozzarella
Parmesan
>>
File: p6.png (1 MB, 774x715) Image search: [Google]
p6.png
1 MB, 774x715
Time to eat.
>>
>>7418606
>>7418612
>>7418618
They need a little pepper.
>>
>>7418670
I don't have a grinder girl
>>
>>7418618
Needs more olives and anchovies.
>>
>>7418612
Why hasn't the cheese melted?
>>
So you needed instructions on how to put stuff you want on a cold, pre-cooked pizza bread? Do you need me to teach you how to make a sandwich?
>>
>>7418683
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????¿¿►
>>
>>7418685
first of all, pitas are not pre-cooked pizza breads. That's about all I have to say to you; leave the board miss negative asexual of the year.
>>
>>7418690
Was I meant to pay that much attention? Clearly you did, faggot.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.