[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is going too far.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 11
File: recipe drm.jpg (44 KB, 827x538) Image search: [Google]
recipe drm.jpg
44 KB, 827x538
This is going too far.
>>
>>7418045
ILLEGAL RECIPES
When olive oil is outlawed, only outlaws will use olive oil.

Please tell me which page you were trying to access and from where and I will write a genuine dead tree letter
>>
>>7418045
I only know about jamie oliver from 4chan

Isn't he the guy who triggers the fuck out of bongs because he uses the most exotic new ingredient of all, "olive oil", which is a kind of multiculturalism that pasty white bonglords aren't quite ready for?

Like seriously bongs and their fear of olive oyl, it's even worse than americans and their believe that avocados were invented last tuesday
>>
>>7418057
Jamie Oliveoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu90jsp6nkE
>>
>>7418057
Jamie Oliver is to olive oil what Paula Deen is to butter.
>>
>>7418057
So you were born post 2000?
>>
>>7418060
>someone took the time to edit every time he mentioned oil
honestly none of that usage seems unreasonable or noteworthy given what he's putting it on. I think bongs need to get used to the idea that there are fats other than beef tallow and butter.

tl;dr video just proves my original point
>>
>>7418045
Your country must be a steaming pile, I have unlimited access to all scrumptious recipes in the US of A
>Grabbing a dubs
>>
>>7418057
Nobody is triggered by it. It's actually quite popular here now, among people who like to cook at least, due in part to Jamie Oliver. He's not a respected chef, he's kind of a national joke but a national treasure at the same time, since he brought home cooking for men to the mainstream.
>>
>>7418074
I was born in 1975

what time period was he popular in?
>>
>>7418045
whoever came up with this idea or let it happen is scum
>>
>>7418075
How much olive oil do you need to make a pizza and side mate? He also sold out to supermarkets quite early into his career, even if he still has some morals.

His tour around hamerican schools is also a wonderful nightmare glimpse into the abyss.
>>
>>7418079
>now
as opposed to when? I gather from the other anon that he faded into obscurity around the 00s, which would suggest that he popularized olive oil before the largest 4chan age group (mid 20s) came of age. so why is it so provocative when he puts it on a pizza?
>>
>>7418087
couple of tablespoons I suppose? which is about what he used?

what's the problem?
>>
>>7418090
He literally says "about 6 tablespoons" for one step. gb2/bed/ olly or jules
>>
>>7418088
I think the average poster on /ck/ is older than the average 4chan user. Aside from that, it's partially a meme since he uses so fucking much of it. It's also because of the same reason that makes teenagers and 20-somethings obsessed with music and films from before they were born, while panning anything remotely new.
>>
>>7418071
That's deep.
>>
>>7418094
too bad you edited all that out because you're gigatriggered by the mere mention of olive oil, otherwise I might think you have a point

you are the bong equivalent of a guy from west jesusville kansas who has been living under a rock and genuinely believes avocados are popular because a fast food chain included them in an advertisement
>>
>>7418087
Don't forget a whole stick of butter for everything, but how does that mean that he sold out to supermarkets? That makes no sense.
>>
>>7418097
> Uses "meme"
> 13 yr old trying to behave older
> failing miserably
>>
>>7418057

The britbottles get triggered by everything, and they have absolutely nothing to offer on a food or cooking board. Their entire diet consists of variations of literal baby food. the whole nation should honestly be banned from here and I'm completely serious
>>
>>7418100
>>7418105
OK, you know nothing about this topic, bye.
>>
>>7418108
are you the same guy who asked if I was born after 2000? why are you so preoccupied with the age of strangers?

not the guy who used the word "meme" btw, although I don't see any problem with his usage
>>
>>7418118
>people exist who are snobby about their knowledge of D-list food celebrities
what a strange world the internet is
>>
>>7418118
So because I disagree with you, I know nothing. I'm surprised you didn't throw out -isms and -phobes on me. You're doing well.
>>
>>7418121
Nope, different anon. Try again.
The "meme" part was right though, and you come across as a 13 yr old.
>>
>>7418082
>>7418088
You were born the same year and he is the richest and possibly most (in)famous chef in the world, and yet you claim not to have heard of him outside of 4chan.
You also repeatedly refer to Brits as 'bongs' and are under the impression that olive oil is unusual in the UK.
Did you just wake up from a 17 year coma?
>>
>>7418142
GTFO you faggit bong.
>>
>>7418045
Disregarding all the butthurt mericans in this thread, I'm still waiting for OP to tell us where they are and what they were trying to view. My green ink well is twitching.
>>
>>7418057
>>7418075
>>7418082
>>7418088
>>7418097
>>7418100
>>7418115
>>7418121
>>7418135
>>7418150
Summer came early this year.
>>
>>7418142
you're getting really confused

both posts you quoted are the same person (1975 guy). the meme guy is a different guy.

I have been to 27 countries but not the UK, my knowledge of the UK comes from secondhand sources. obviously, using 4chan is a source is always a good way to get a hilariously incorrect impression of a place. nonetheless, just as there are many people here from the US who unironically think avocados are new, it would not surprise me if the basement-dwelling equivalent over there had similar attitudes about olive oil.

I don't see how you can consider him a famous chef. does he have any michelin stars? I wasn't aware that he did. from what I gather he has an empire of food blogs and youtube channels, which, I guess, counts as influence but at this point in time can hardly be grounds for calling him the most famous chef in the world.

and yes, the last time I had a TV under the same roof as me was around 17 years ago, so if that counts as being in a coma, you may be right.
>>
>>7418108
What the fuck are you talking about mate? You haven't posted a single reasonable response. It's painfully clear that your only intention is to instigate an argument between Americans and Brits.

For the record, I've literally never (ever) heard anybody complaining about olive oil. The video is funny because he says olive oil a lot, rarely uses any other fat and his name is Oliver. That's it.
>>
>>7418140
>cares how smart he comes across on 4chan
>questions the age of others
18+ for this site mate, sorry.
>>
>>7418171
>fame
>the state of being known by many people

His cooking shows, cookbooks, kitchenware and restaurants are distributed and known across most of the world.

I have met people from Argentina, Mexico, Ethiopia, China, India and several other places that consider him well known in their country.
Most people in North America, Europe and Australia have heard of him.
>>
>>7418164
Only children would appreciate British cuisine because it's literally for children and manchildren. Thus, by in any way defending British cuisine, you are the cancer.
>>
>>7418237
the same could be said of Martha Stewart, that doesn't make her "the most famous chef in the world", it just means she's got a lot of oven mitts with her name stamped on them
>>
>>7418248
>"How do words work?"
>>
>>7418248
That's because she isn't. Jamie Oliver is literally the richest and most famous chef in the world. Doesn't mean everybody is familiar with him, but that's a fact.
>>
>>7418263
perhaps you can explain to me how words work

your actual words: "possibly most (in)famous chef in the world"

what are your criteria for fame, such that we may determine why chefs such as ferran adria, alaine ducasse, or joel robuchon are less famous than a guy whose main claim to fame is, if my review of wikipedia is accurate: being a pastry chef briefly at a restaurant run by someone else, promoting a supermarket chain, being criticized by PETA for killing an animal before eating it, and having an opinion about school lunches.
>>
>>7418265
but he's not even a chef, except as a brief stint as a pastry chef which isn't really a chef in the standard sense of the word (it's like how german silver isn't real silver, or chicago pizza is not actually pizza)

maybe you could argue that he is the most famous food celebrity but even that is highly questionable
>>
>>7418279
You have got to be fucking kidding.
>>
>>7418288
OK, now you're arguing from the other side of the fence (if you're the same guy). The other guy was defending Jamie Oliver, asking why Brits are so triggered by him (we aren't), while knowing fuck all about him despite his huge fame.

Poor choice of words on my part, I wouldn't call him a chef either. To not be remotely familiar with him though, as somebody with an interest in food and cooking, is unusual to say the least.
>>
>>7418295
I'm serious, but I'm also noticing that (as the other guy has already mentioned) your posts are low quality and you seem to have some strange personal investment in this celebrity's reputation outside of the UK. I don't really get it but I don't really get the fixation on TV celebrities in general.

anyway it's late for me (I'm old enough to be your dad) so I'm turning in, enjoy getting angry over people who don't share your appreciation for the youtube chef who pushes this radical new oil.
>>
>>7418279
So you read through that article, and ignored every single word about his cookbooks which have sold millions, his hugely famous food campaigns and TV shows? Do you not understand the difference between fame and respect?

Nobody claimed he was the best or most renowned chef in the world. He is without a doubt the most famous. Almost everybody in the world who knows about food knows of Jamie Oliver, most of whom have no fucking clue that he was a pastry chef.
>>
>>7418320
Do you think that Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan aren't the most famous martial artists ever because there are better and more respected martial artists?
>>
>>7418320
You are literally alone in believing that your posts are valued and make sense.
You just repeat the same straw men over and over and fail to grasp the most basic points.
You use the assumption of being older than the average user here as a crutch so you can tell yourself you are knowledgeable and mature when the opposite is clearly the case.
>>
File: y tho.jpg (235 KB, 1000x660) Image search: [Google]
y tho.jpg
235 KB, 1000x660
>>7418045
>you can't watch this video in your country
Okay that's fine, copyright laws are silly sometimes but I mean I get it
>you can't read this recipe in your country
Why tho
>>
>>7418320
I'm just passing through but Jesus you're stupid
>>
>>7418538
>you can't read this recipe in your country
>Why tho

Certain ingredients in food is banned by sharia law and therefore "state" law in certain countries. It's probably a recipe for a cuban or some other pork recipe. I just made this up, but I said it with authority and and I'm a man so I'm probably right.
>>
>>7418425
Today's kids take TV food personalities really personally. Why is this? Do you consider Jamie Oliver to be your friend?

The point is, he's not the most famous chef in the world any more than Kevin Spacey is the most famous president of the USA.
>>
>>7418320
you're a very silly troll
>>
>>7419257
>"Today's kids"
You are the only person in this thread acting like a child.
Repeating the straw man that everyone arguing against you must be both children and obsessive fans of Jamie Oliver just reveals that you have no actual point.

The guy has worked as a chef and written loads of bestselling cookbooks. It is rare for anyone who knows about food to not know his name. That makes him a famous chef.

Get over it.
>>
>>7419257
you're making yourself look like a bit of an idiot here son. embarrassed for you tbph. probably best for everyone if you leave the thread and kill yourself.
>>
>>7418045
It's the future of the internet that's coming. In the 22nd century when its use is confined to work people will wonder why everyone had the internet at home and PAID for it-
>>
>>7419277
>>7419312
>>7419325
He's a famous food personality. Key word "a", and not "the most"
>>
>>7418288

He is as much of a Chef as Ramsey currently is (as in, he owns restaurants and determines their menus).
>>
>>7419329
contrary to your belief, the trend is for the employee to pay for work-related technology. see: BYOD which was presented under the guise of "allowing" people to have "choice" but really means the employer rape your data plan and suck all the juice out of your battery because they're too cheap to pay for a work phone on its own data plan.
>>
>>7419346
ramsay has earned multiple michelin stars and has his own restaurants. this qualifies him as a famous chef, I wouldn't even argue with you if you said he's THE most famous chef, although I'm not sure I'd agree. it would be a fairly reasonable statement to make.

jamie oliver has "a chain of high street restaurants" according to wiki. by definition this means they are cheap restaurants for common people. it would be like saying that the people who steal clothing designs at Topman are "the world's most famous fashion designers"

calling jamie oliver "the most famous chef in the world" is flatly ridiculous and wrong.
>>
>>7419335
Name one more famous.
>>
File: sysco.png (255 KB, 1044x675) Image search: [Google]
sysco.png
255 KB, 1044x675
>>7419354
>>7419346
also here is a street view of his restaurant that I inadvertently stumbled across. that's a sysco truck. michelin-star material indeed.
>>
>>7418079
>Jamie Oliver is a national joke
The fuck?
He's not amazing but he's not dogshit either. He's a competent chef with some charisma. Really he only sold out by going full sjw and full corporate sponsorship buy my shitty cookware. He's just a whore with opinions, but he's hardly a laughing stock.

The naked chef was a good show.
>>
>>7419366
>Permanently closed
kek
>>
>>7419360
Julia Child
>>
>>7419354

Anonymous image board without IDs anon, I said nothing about him being famous.
>>
>>7419354
I agree with you on Jamie Oliver. I have eaten at a one of his restaurants and it was just good, rather than great. The best feature was that it was decent value for money.

Gordon Ramsey is playing in a completely different (and higher) league. You can't even compare the two directly. They are both doing different things very well.
>>
>>7418079
Fuck off you retarded teenage faggot.
Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall and based Ainsley beat him by several years.
>>
>>7419376
you're changing the argument by denying you said something that had nothing to do with why you were wrong
>>
>>7418075
wtf?

Are people really making a fuss about oil?

Various kinds of oil have been used in cooking for my entire life.
>>
>>7418087
you sound butthurt that he is making money
>>
>>7419383
I said the same thing when I saw 4chan freaking out about sriracha, avocados, and kale

you have to understand there are a lot of basement dwellers around here who think that anything their parents didn't cook for them growing up is a new invention that's taken the world of gastronomy by storm
>>
>>7419369
>The naked chef was a good show
jamie at home and his christmas shows are just about the comfiest things i've ever watched on tv. love that shit
>>
>>7419380

I think I wasn't sufficiently clear :

> Anonymous image board without IDs anon

Or in other words, don't be presumptuous about which posts are from the same person.

> I said nothing about him being famous.

I can't really put this in other words. I simply said nothing about him being famous.

I'm not changing my argument because your assumption that I'm the same person you were arguing with before is false.
>>
>>7418171
look up what fame is, its about being known, he is known as a chef, one of the most known in the world, and it is generally accepted that he knows more than the average person about food and people who eat his food like it, that is what he built his fame around.

stop being butthurt that other people have made something of themselves, cause when you go adding shitty extra criteria like that you just look butt hurt.

According to you all actors who are considered famous but who never won the most prestige heavy award in their field is not actually famous, we are just being fooled!
>>
>>7419397
you clearly denied saying he was famous. you erroneously called him a chef. I corrected you, and you just typed up a wildly butthurt novel about how he's not famous.

calm down.
>>
>>7418057
>>7418075
>>7419383
don't think anyone cares that he uses olive oil, it's that he uses fuckloads of it on pretty much everything. also his name sounds like olive oil.
>>
>>7419399
an actor who plays a character on TV is not that character in real life. he is a famous actor.

a food blogger and owner of a chain of high street restaurants is not a famous chef, he is a famous food personality.

col. sanders is not a famous chef. pierce brosnan is not actually a secret government agent.

try to remember that television is entertainment, not real life.
>>
>>7418060
>6 tablespoons olive oil on the pizza
>>
>>7419401

Clearly in your head.

But as I said, anonymous image board without IDs anon, I said nothing about him being famous.
>>
>>7419419
>still deflecting
you called him a chef, and nothing you scream about being famous or your retarded fixation on "flags" will ever change that. ever.
>>
>>7419422

As far as I'm concerned you might not even the same person I was talking to before and you're just trolling me (in which case congratulations).

I called him "as much of a Chef as Ramsey currently is". You're free not to believe me, but if you think that without evidence you're able to determine absolute truths you're quite clearly insane.

> Anonymous image board without IDs anon

PS. I have to stop being autismo maximo for a bit now, I might be back later.
>>
>>7419422
why do you think he isn't a chef anon? it's weird.
>>
>>7419413
he became famous for being a chef though, you just saying he did not and twisting words does not change that fact and the reality we live in.

it is like you have forgotten that he actually make the food too and that he even have his own recipes etc, he does everything a chef does and he meet all the criteria of a known famous person and the reason he is known is because he is a chef.

the reason his blog gets page views is because he is a chef, it all is based on him being a chef first
>>
He used to live near me. On the way home from the pub we would stand outside his flat shouting up for him to make us a bacon samwidge. Then he moved.
>>
>>7419354
being the most elitist and being the most famous are two different things though.

the reason he is more famous is because if you ask around more people will know about jamie, that is why he is more famous, because he literally just are, and what is he famous for? Being a chef.

You can argue he is not the best, but that is a different topic entirely
>>
>>7418060
>Olive oil in the fucking clams
why
>>
>>7418320
>(I'm old enough to be your dad)
lol, is that supposed to sound intimidating? The person you replied to could be 15 and you'd only have to be around 30 (as I am) to be old enough to be their dad.
>>
>>7418045
>yuropoors
LOL
>>
>>7419479
>samwidge
>>
>>7419543
elaborate?
>>
>>7419548
GOD BLESS MUH MURKKA!
>>
>>7419592
Still makes no sense.
>>
File: 1456366803312.png (258 KB, 402x390) Image search: [Google]
1456366803312.png
258 KB, 402x390
>>7419592
Australia actually, God's real chosen country and the only white one left in the Anglo world.

Stay angry, yuropeenie
>>
>>7419346
Pretty sure Gennaro has a big hand in the menus.
>>
>>7419603
the most nigger like genes of the europeans got sent to a prison island to live with the niggest niggers on earth, you being white however made you able to get a society running, still, the only thing its been chosen for is prison island
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>7419651
>being this triggered

Cuck detected, probably a Swede nigger-lover at that. Stay mad son.
>>
>>7419651
Aborigines are a proud and beautiful people.
>>
>>7419659
even if your assumption was true it would not change the facts
>>
>>7419675
they might be proud but by god, they are not beautiful.

I have yet to see a beautiful aborigine chick
>>
>>7419695
Me too. I struggled to write that comment without giggling.
>>
>>7419676
Yes, the fact is you're asspained and have no real argument. Stay upset redditor.
>>
>>7419603
Alright you fucking abbo.
>>
>>7419659
eww.. so that's what it feels like to be canadian huh?
>>
>>7419479
Excellent work.
>>
>>7418057
He's my go to guy when I'm shopping around for recipes to reference Anon and irl my fellow Britons find him quite benign.
>>
On the off chance this isn't just an epic troll™, Jamie Oliver triggers people because he uses olive oil for _everything_. Roast meat? Olive oil. Stir fry? Olive oil. Curry? Olive oil.
>>
>>7419754
don't you add fat when cooking?

Would it help you sleep if he only said "add oil"?
>>
>>7419783
Olive oil is not a neutral oil.
>>
>>7418071
>being so bad at cooking that you think either of them use these things in nontraditional amounts
>>
File: strayans.png (52 KB, 768x728) Image search: [Google]
strayans.png
52 KB, 768x728
>>7419706
>>
>>7419803
the normal processed olive oil that most people use is as neutral as any other oil, cold pressed extra virgin however is not.

this is why they explicitly differentiate between the two.
>>
>>7419845
It's really not though.
>>
>>7419879
Except it really is.
>>
>>7419884
Prove it.
>>
>>7419845
Extra virgin is by far the most common olive oil in Europe. It's difficult to find anything else.
Even processed olive oil is nowhere close to being neutral.
>>
File: gennaro.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gennaro.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
>>7418057
Jamie Oliver isn't bad. He's like some sort of stretched out hobbit on speed. I wish he took some sedatives though.

I find it an interesting comparison to set the two most popular briton chefs, Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay, side by side. They're quite frankly fascinating products of kitchen pedagogy. One is a cheery floppy teddy-bear one would have hard time taking serious in any context due to his benign bubbliness, and next to him, is a man so tightly wound he looks like he needs to go pee even when standing still, and who has made his entire entertainment carreer by being volatile, angry, abusive, frustrated, and generally a bad human being and a naughty man. And then we look at who "brought up" these chefs, so to speak - Oliver, being tutored by Gennaro Contaldo, a raucous human carnival of sunshine, love and extroverted Italian cacophony of joy. You know he's present because he flies past and above you at 200 miles per hour yelling HELLO I LOVE YOUUUUU while sprinkling parsley and amalfi lemon all over the countryside. You can only love him but to get on his level you would need at least six lines of coke. But then, Ramsay's tutor? Marco Pierre White. The original white zombie of cuisine entertainment. He is the man who was, by all witness accounts, so abusive, violent, abrasive, selfish, immature, incapable of positive human emotion that not only did he drive away Ramsay, but also his carreer, his family and his wealth. He was the worst kind of ill-tempered drunkard, and supposedly died long ago, only to remain in suspended animation by his soul-contract to Knorr. As such, while I will say that Ramsay has done well for himself even as a human being, his past considered, we can all quite frankly tell what kind of pupils come from certain kinds of teachers.
>>
>>7418060
What the fuck
Man brits are fucking retarded
>>
>>7419899
Refined oils have little or no olive aroma, flavour, or colour (what they have gets there via blending in few percent of an extra-virgin oil). They also have no bitterness."

And its not hard at all in Norway at least, its clearly written on the back of the container.

And extra virgin is usually something they proudly put on the front as they are only allowed to do so if it is actually extra virgin olive oil.

I have also lived in Ireland, was the same there, what third world part of Europe do you live in?
>>
File: butter yall.png (318 KB, 655x640) Image search: [Google]
butter yall.png
318 KB, 655x640
>>7419823
>traditional amounts

perhaps in the south
>>
>>7418057

It's one thing using olive oil. It's another thing using olive oil for everything.

Even ignoring that different oils should be used for different purposes, extra virgin olive oil is not something universally liked so should only be used for dishes you expect to have the taste.

What triggers me more though is using fucking rock salt for everything.
>>
>>7419899
next time just look in the same shelf and you will find refined olive oil
>>
>>7419990
he use extra virgin olive oil on everything or just olive oil?

This information will have a big impact on how I think about him.

if he use refined olive oil he is golden, if he use extra virgin olive oil then I agree on him being a sinner
>>
>>7418077
DUBS CAN I HAVE DUBS?
>>
>>7418071
you mean Jamie Oliveoil?
>>
>>7420056
I have watched his shows for years, my mom have made some of his dishes, her BF is from the UK, this thread is literally the first time in my life I have been aware that people react on his olive oil usage.

Also, first time back on /ck/ since probably 2012 so if this is some meme on here I've just missed it
>>
>>7419978
wtf kind of product is this?

also, I bet you would probably be surprised at the amount they use in professional kitchens
>>
>>7418057
he also triggered the fuck out of amerifats because he tried to get their school children to eat fruit and vegetables rather than chicken nuggets.
>>
>>7420125
saw the show, to be fair though a lot of the people he met ended up supporting him, it was just that as soon as he left you noticed the people higher up shutting it down

kinda sad really
>>
>>7420005
He rarely says what kind it is, but I'm almost certain it's always extra virgin. He learned from Gennaro Contaldo who uses EVOO on everything and he always pours from glass bottles. In my experience, refined usually comes in large plastic jugs or cans.
>>
>>7420591
I'll pay attention next time I see him cook, refined is more golden in color than extra virgin, the latter tend to be darker with a greenish tint in color though this is not always easy to see

he probably have his own containers and not the store bought one if not it should be possible to simply pause the video

if he fry shit on high temp with EVOO I will think a little less of him
>>
>>7419908
good post tbf
>>
This is a bad thread
>>
>>7420654
and now you are part of the problem too
>>
I was honestly surprised when I found out Jamie wasn't gay.
>>
>>7420747
he have never been very secretive about having a GF, what made you think it was all an act and when did you realize his life was not a lie?
>>
>>7418077
Nice grab
>>
>>7420822
You too.
>>
>>7420747
He may have a wife, but they might as well be a super camp gay couple.
Children's names:
>Daisy Boo Pamela Oliver
>Poppy Honey Rosie Oliver
>Petal Blossom Rainbow Oliver
>Buddy Bear Maurice Oliver.
>>
>>7421395
Allegedly he suffers from extreme dyslexia and didn't finish his first novel until the age of 38. Maybe he gave the kids names he could easily read and write?
>>
>>7421395
Those poor children.
>>
>>7418060
fucking kek

on the reals tho i used his scotch egg recipe and it was pretty good hes alright with me, i am also a fellow EVOO enthusiast tho
>>
>>7418142
>he is the richest and possibly most (in)famous chef in the world
u iz having a giggle m8?

seriously what the fuck are you smoking, he might appear very popular in bongland but outside of your country he is hardly even thought of and hardly considered a chef. Bobby Flay or Emiril are more popular shit Martha stewart has more credentials.
>>
>>7419360
gordon ramsey
>>
>>7418060
He shills healthy quick meals but never chooses to make that stuff on his real shows because he likes to saturate everything in Olive Oil.
>>
>>7422514
>>7421395
'The 39-year-old tricks his children into eating hot chillies if they misbehave.

“I give them chillies for punishment,” he told the Daily Mail.

“It is not very popular beating kids any more, it’s not very fashionable and you are not allowed to do it and if you are a celebrity chef like me it does not look very good in the paper. So you need a few options.”

He confessed that once he even gave daughter Poppy, 12, a Scotch Bonnet chilli, much to the dismay of his wife, Jools.'

Jamie is a nefarious psycho tbqh
>>
>>7422747
Jamie is pretty popular here in Australia, he has his own line of products in the grocery stores here. As a business man he's pretty good, he's loaded.

Nobody here gives a shit about product placement chefs from USA, they all use trash ingredients and produce, Jamie at least stays away from heavily processed foods and promotes health and moderation.
>>
>>7421463
It wasn't him that gave those names, it was his wife. According to Jamie himself, he barely has any contact with them due to all the traveling he does for his cooking shows. I guess he is going for dat dere stripper trifecta
>abusive (wants to beat on his children but the only thing that stops him is being in the spotlight)
>absentee
>those names

I'm guessing their 18th birthday present would be a slingshot bikini and a huge container of glitter.
>>
>>7422883
His wife is pretty hot but who's the dude in the jeans and grey shirt? Is that his brother?
>>
>>7419823
>non-traditional
>traditional cooks couldnt afford mass quantities of oil
>you are a philistine that mistook hipsterdom for gourmet
>>
>>7422905
>giving your kid a slap when they a deserve it
>abusive
Shiggydig, stop being so hysterical
>>
>>7422909
Olliver Jamieson
His wife's boyfriend
>>
>>7419823
http://www.pauladeen.com/paulas-fried-butter-balls
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 273x185
>>7422967
>>
>>7418057
Avocados are grown in basically 3 places: Mexico, Peru, and California.
I'm pretty sure Americans have known about them for a while.
>>
>>7423278
Seriously 10 years ago they were overly popular in Japan and all the ads talked about them being from North America and how popular they are there
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.