[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sushi problemos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
hey /ck/ quick question. I work for a restraunt. We sell half off sushi on Mondays. But the sushi is rolled 11am-2:30pm then sold 5pm-10pm. The dish out has no ventilation and can get up to 100-110 degrees. Plus no ventalation all the chemicals from the dishwasher just sits in the air unless we open a door. Plus there are a bunch of pans with cooked beef, shrimp, crab. That is just left open close (but off) the floor. Can anything legal be done? Or would it pass?
>>
File: 1436566555960.png (38 KB, 174x188) Image search: [Google]
1436566555960.png
38 KB, 174x188
>>7416828
dude, you've got to call someone about that shit. If you live in the states, call a health inspector.
>>
Definitely call in the health inspector. As long as you don't mind if you don't have a place to work for.

Also, making sushi 3+ hours before serving it is fucking gross. If I wanted sushi that's been sitting around all day I'd get it at a grocery store. I truly don't understand why someone would be in the restaurant business if they give zero shits about the customer.
>>
>>7416838
>>7416849

good god, this, call the health inspector.
There should be rewards for employees who call health inspectors or OSHA for infractions like that.
>>
gross what restaurant
>>
>>7416878
Can't say. They fucked me recently so I got no reason to support them.
>>
>>7417390
I'm searching the web now for all stores that sell sushi for half off on Mondays for 5 to 10pm.

I'll send the list to the Department of Agriculture notifying them of TCS and raw food items being time/temperature abused.
>>
>>7416849
>I truly don't understand why someone would be in the restaurant business if they give zero shits about the customer.

Money.
>>
>>7417847
Instead of fixing ventilation they bought a 50k sign....
>>
>>7416849
>I truly don't understand why someone would be in the restaurant business if they give zero shits about the customer.

"cafe" owner here.

I sell sysco shit and 2 day old foot to hipsters in a nicely decorated urban spot and idiots love it....fuck customers, just want their faggy monies
>>
>>7417970
amen
>>
File: asdf.jpg (15 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
15 KB, 360x360
call gostboosers
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.