[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be at fancy "gourmet" burger place >get served
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: abomination.jpg (20 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
abomination.jpg
20 KB, 460x276
>be at fancy "gourmet" burger place
>get served an 8" tall, cylindrical pile of ingredients held in place by a stick stuck down through the middle
>need to dislocate my jaw in order to eat the damned thing

How much longer are we going to ignore this stupidity?

>just mash it down

Hard to do when the meat patty alone is 3" thick.

>inb4 eat it with a fork

If the thought of eating a burger with a fork even crosses your mind then there's something wrong with you.
>>
File: minetta.jpg (128 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
minetta.jpg
128 KB, 500x375
I don't know why they do all this shit either. I like this burger.
>>
>>7415142
>eating somewhere that makes burgers like that
It's trendhopper shit. The best gourmet burgers at places like DB Bistro and Alden and Harlow are of perfectly manageable size, no matter what your local beards-and-flannel gastropub thinks.
>>
>>7415142
>Hard to do when the meat patty alone is 3" thick.

Not really, just press down on the top and everything compresses down to a more manageable size.
>>
>>7415142
>he doesnt unhinge his jaw when eating
>>
>>7415155
Hi Jack.
>>
File: IMG_2194.jpg (538 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2194.jpg
538 KB, 2448x3264
they generally compress pretty easily especially if most of the height comes from leaves or whatever like pic related
>>
>>7415169
It's actually just a steak they grind up. No different than a medium-rare steak.
>>
>>7415142
Is that an sunny side up egg?
>>
>>7415208
No, it is a sunny side up egg.
>>
>>7415176
Yeah, but OP's pic has more solid ingredients. I'd need a fork and a knife for it.

>>7415155
Now this looks like a good burger. I'd add some cheese, but otherwise this is nice and big but also manageable.
>>
>>7415213
That will make that sloppy mess even worse.
>>
>>7415155
fuckin' hell, half the top bun is gone from that air pocket! good god
>>
>>7415142
>Hard to do when the meat patty alone is 3" thick.
it's time to start lifting so you eat like a fucking man
>>
second that. whats the point of a burger if you cant get all the flavors in one bite? I think the biggest a buger can functionally be is a five guys or hero burger
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.